Idea for t-shirts and question

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by MadOzodi, Mar 20, 2008.

1. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Hi Phil,

Got my Menzerna 106FA, thanks! Only thing, how do I know it's really 106FA, by that crazy sequence of numbers? No big deal really.

So, on to my idea/request for t-shirts. I'm a fan of the Nike Dri-fit / Under Armor type synthetic t-shirts, especially when washing my car outside in the heat and humidity of a st. louis summer. Would it be possible for you to offer some DD shirts like that, or would it be way too big of an expense?

I also like them because I can wash them with microfiber stuff...no lint to worry about and micro-restore does a good job cleaning them in the washer.

I don't know how everyone else feels about the Dri-Fit style t-shirts but they're so much more comfortable to wear when sweathing your booty off during a wash.

Just an idea, feel free to squash it if you think it's ridiculous...I'm still gonna get one of those gray t-shirts in 2 weeks!

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

pretty much by the serial number on the bottom.

wayyyyyy to expensive on top the qtys I have to pick up are crazy!

just on this one run i had to pick up 300 plus shirts.

I guess I have to see how it goes from here.

but great idea.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

The shirt idea is great...but it comes down to supply and demand, if money is spend on these kinds of shirts the money needs to be made back..so if you spend x amount you have to recup the expense...at least...to break even at least..but profit would be nice too :thumb:

I too have been looking at such shirts like you suggested they aren't cheap but well worth it if you ask me.

4. detailersdomain

I would only want to break even I'm not in the t shirt biz :)

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Well business is business and if your in business your in for profit...now how much profit you want is the trick...stores mark up shirts/products x amount...it's just part of business :shrug:

Don't get me wrong I enjoy giving stuff away but it all comes down to business and a purpose...just me though.

lol..all this bla bla what I'm trying to say is I agree with you lol..funny how it took so long for me to say that hahahahaha.

6. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

300?!?!

OIY, fuggettaboutit! That's way too much to ask you to do.

Hmmmm, I wonder how much iron-on patches would be, heheh.

Welp, I'm looking forward to the next t-shirt release.

7. detailersdomain

yes sir the min order is 300 plus.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

There will be t-shirts released..from Detailing Bliss plus some other goodies...but it's taking a bit longer then expected...I'm sure Detailers Domain and others have the same idea...just stay tooned...you know what they say...good things are worth waiting for ;)