Ice wax/claybar, NXT paste wax, and more FREE

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by musc, Jan 18, 2009.

1. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

I have a few items here you can have free, well almost free. Just pay the shipping! These aren't the typical higher end stuff that most of us are used to. Just doing some cleaning/reorganizing some supplies and found a few of these misc items.

The NXT Paste wax is probably half or a little more full. The Turtle wax Ice paste wax is nearly full. I only used it once. The Zymol Cleaner wax (I believe this is the one made by turtle wax) is probably 3/4 full or more. The Liquid Ice clay bar is about 2/3 full or so and includes the pad (used).

I was just going to throw these out, but I figured someone might find some use in them! Just post your shipping Zip so I can figure the shipping charge (based on weight of box to your zip code using the USPS or UPS website, which ever is cheaper). Not trying to gouge anyone on shipping. First come first serve!

I have a few other items for sale on the sale forum as well. Just need to clear some room out for all the new stuff I have bought or will end up buying :crasy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I'm glad you're moving on, I'll leave it at that.

3. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Lol, actually I don't use these products myself. Most were ones that my gf had walked into the autostore and bought to use on her own vehicle. They just kind of migrated into my supply and are taking up space!

4. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

You'd probably be best off giving it to a family friend. I HIGHLY doubt anyone on here would be into purchasing that kind of product... it's of no offense. I had my share of off the shelf garbage. It's all a trial and experience lesson. Use the knowledge you've gained from here to skip over the mediocre stuff and go for the gold. I'll stop typing because I'm drunk.