I want to try Swissvax!!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Max405, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

Ok, I am officially a registered sicko. I have found what I think (and what I've been told) is the best shine so far in Blackfire Wet Diamond. Its clear and crisp. Nice. For 3 months, I've been walking on air, happy as a Pig in a S**t-Pile. So what do I do? Look for something different.

I have a Meteor Grey 911. The paint surface is immaculate. I've polish perfected it with M105/205 and Menzerna 085rd. The car only goes out when conditions are perfect.

I am looking for the ultimate shine, wet, gloss, depth and I dont care one bit about durability because I'll probably end up Re-applying every 2 weeks (did I mention the registered sicko part..)

I have tried; P21s concours and 100%, Gloss-it Concorso and Blackfire WetDiamond (with and without the Midnight Sun). So I really havent tried that many products.

Will I see any difference using any of the Swissvax products? How about Zymol?

I want something that is going to keep me satisfied for at least another 3 months (or hopefully more). Something I can reapply whenever I want and something that will give me the deepest possible gloss imaginable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Joe D

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

GO WITH SWISSVAX (CONCORSO) its by far the best wax i own!!!! i own 2 tubs . and im still working on the first tub and its 2 years old. and only half empty.. great wax /nice and glossy look it leaves to the paint work. with nice durability...and awesome fruity smell too...go for a tub.. detailers domain.com carrys it....

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

if you dont mind poor durability. try SOUVERAN PASTE WAX .. its just a nice as swissvax. but doesnt last as long.. 2 to 3 weeks protection. but great deep gloss...another fav of mine...

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Swissvax Insignis should do it!

5. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

If you're looking to try out swissvax, I have a used pot of onyx for sale in the items for sale section. Its their lowest priced wax, but is still a great wax.

6. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

I love my Blau Weiss.

7. Amzoch

Amzoch Virgin Detailer

I love swissvax. But now I do not want to spend so much money on the wax. But would have liked to try victoria Concours, sv concorso and rg55. them say that rg55 compared with sv BOS. So I am very uncertain va I should have.
    Would have liked to taken 2 x rg55 and topped with sv shield. it has to be good.

8. P1et

I have my Insignis as my "high end" wax but I checked out my brother's Blau Weiss and it's definitely my next wax I'll be buying!

9. Max405

Hi Guys, Please keep the info flowing. I had a PM that I responded too but I am not sure my response got to the responder - cuz there is nothing in my sent items.

It seems like people like the stuff. So my interest is peaked!!!

Keep the info coming. Thanks, Joe D

10. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

jackass :p:

Aren't they sold out?

11. P1et

CRAP! I forgot...

:sorry:

12. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

lol all good :thumb:

Actually, after I said that, I went to Ketil's webstore. Still available there, but after the conversion, it's $419 + shipping.

13. Magnum

Magnum Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Swissvax Concorso/Best of Show is worth having in your collection. Make sure you use it on top of Swissvax Cleaner Fluid for the best results.

14. Max405

Hi and Thanks. I think Concorso is what is going to happen. I am just waiting for someone to get back to me on an offer he made.

Joe D

15. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

you need Swissvax Crystal Rock

16. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

One day I would like to try best of show

17. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

I would try SV Concorso or Zaino Z2p. Actually if you can give them both a try.

18. Chineseguy

Chineseguy Birth of a Detailer

You know I've always wanted the Blau Weiss, since I'm a huge BMW fanboy, lol. There's ALWAYS a BMW in a garage any point in life, so I'm thinking of getting it.

How do you compare Blau Weiss with other waxes? I want to have a feeling of what level this wax is sitting at.

Thanks

19. 02blackout

02blackout DB Forum Supporter

LOL :doh:
    Only 60 made!!
    We should sample out 1oz for $500
    [​IMG]

20. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Nothing I've tried compares to Vintage for all out wetness. I'd like to get some CR, Mystery or even Divine to try as well. Yes, my name is Ken and I'm a wax whore.