I need your prayers guys.......

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by trhland, Jun 14, 2010.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

my wife and myself are expecting twins.. and today we went for what they calla stage 2 ultra sound . and they found a spot on one of the babys brain and water in the others kidney..
    not sure what this means it could be nothing or it could be something bad like some syndrome or something.. so were going for more tests this week. and its very stressful . manly on my wife .. so pray itsnothing and we deliver 2 heatlhy babies... due date opprox oct 22.. but twins uesally go very early.. thanks guys!!!

tom ....

2. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Hope everything goes well buddy. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

3. kaisernaut

kaisernaut DB Forum Supporter

I'll mention this to my bible study group this Friday. We WILL pray for you.

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

good luck to all 4 of you. hopefully it all works out for the best.

oh, and you will be in for quite the life with twins :devil:

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I hope the best for all of you and i really hope that around Oct 22 you have 2 more healthy detailing helpers...even if they do keep you up all night :)

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

We are all hoping for the best Tom, stay positive.

7. I will pray for you and your family :angel:

8. KenB

KenB DB Forum Supporter

Tom,
    We'll be praying for a healthy outcome.
    Best,
    Ken

9. KenB

KenB DB Forum Supporter

Tom,
    We'll be praying for a healthy outcome.
    Best,
    Ken

10. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Dude, as far as the spot on the brain thing. It's very common, and nothing to worry about until after a certain time. My son (due July 13th) had a spot in his brain a coupel months ago. 5 weeks later, teh next ultrasound showed it gone.

I have no idea about the water in the kidneys thing, but I thought the bit I wrote above should help put your mind a little at ease.

It's funny how some people just worry about stupid things like if their child is going to be good looking, or good at sports, etc. When the biggest worry should simply be a healthy baby, with 10 fingers and 10 toes.

11. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im staying strong . its my wife is a wreck.. shes so worried.. our test is wed. and the results will be a couple days after i think . then will find out for sure whats going on ....thanks guys!!!!

12. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i just read this to my wife and shes so much more relived!!!!!!! thank you. my wife read all these comments and she is so happy i have great freinds on this site... thanks guys.

tom

13. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Very true,

Funny story about the 10 fingers and 10 toes thing, when my Cuz and his wife had there first kid he was counting the fingers and toes right after it was born and kept counting 11 for each and was freaking out. Doctor just looked at him and said I think you need to worry about yourself more then the kids 10 fingers and toes that you are seeing 11 of. haha

14. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

hope all is well and things continue to progress for the better with two little healthy upcoming detailing blissers safe and sound. Best wishes to you and your family.

15. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

Tom,
    I dont usually pray. I will start now.

Good Luck Tom. Joe D.

16. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I will say a prayer for you tonight along with the many others for my wifes families. I hope it is nothing and you have two wonderful bundles of joy in time for Christmas.

17. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

twins basil! T T TWINS!!!!

grats and I'm sure there's nothing wrong with them. Like Pektel said, the spot on the brain is something common. Both my boy and girl had some "troubles" showing on the ultrasound and they are both healthy babies.

Hang on :)

18. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I hope all goes well with the tests. Good luck.

19. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

wow twins!!

remain positive mate and we will too

[​IMG]

20. bjungx007

bjungx007 Birth of a Detailer

I will pray for you and your family man, my moms going through breast cancer right now too , medical problems are so stressful :( just keep our trust in the one that loves us so very much. Thank you God.