husky pressure washer

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by nyrep1, Mar 25, 2010.

1. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

2. I VIK I

I VIK I Two Bucket System Washer

What foam lance/cannon would fit on that. Ive got something like that and Ive been wondering.

3. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

4. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

I would try to get one that has over 2.0gpm. PSI isnt as important as GPM.

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I picke up a 1500psi / 1.5gpm at Home Depot because they had them on for $50. Thats right, $50! HOW BAD COULD IT BE. Other than the POS plastic hose it came with and the crappy wand, its been a good little machine. Need to swap out the hose and wand soon so I can use my foam cannon with it. Haven't had any jobs I couldn't do with it. There have been times when a little more power ( GPM ) would have been nice but for $50, well worth it.

6. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

I wanted to buy the same pressure washer as well. I'm totally lost when it comes to pressure washers so I wouldn't know what else to buy. All I know is that I need a foam cannon or lance (I have no idea what the difference is) and some sort of adapter.

7. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

i personally would go with the briggs and stratton one as they make most the motors on the pressure washers at such places like home depot and sears and lowes as well.

Looks like a nice machine i just hate that everything is plastic.

Most foam cannons are universal it's just some of the fittings that need to be changed out that's all.

8. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

By any chance would you know what particular fitting is needed for the Briggs PW?

9. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

you would need to see the actual gun from the machine. There are so many different fittings it will all depend on the gun.

Here are a few:

[​IMG]

10. Esienmann_M6

Esienmann_M6 Two Bucket System Washer

Especially true when using a CR Spotless unit. there is no reason for automotive use
    to get anything above 1.5gmp

11. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

im too looking for a cheap PW, cam spray 1500A is just too much for me.

12. racersky

racersky Jedi Nuba

I just returned mine. My pressure washer blew the hell up from the wand. All the O-rings were destroyed. I'm trying to find a gas powered one and found the Homelite one but it's no where to be found on the shelves.

13. Bunky

Bunky Guest

The cam spray seems to need its own breaker too...It can suck a lot of power.

14. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

That has never been a issue