Huge Update We Have Menzerna 106fa Incoming

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Mar 10, 2008.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Huge Update We Have Menzerna 106fa Incoming:

Yes Its True! We Have Menzerna 106fa Coming This Week.

I Will Get It Back Up There For You To All Order.

Click here for Menzerna 106FA

2. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Whats the diference between ff and fa?

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

gallons?

4. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Order linky is up!

32oz. bottles...I just placed an order for one bottle. So much for me trying to decide between 106FF and 85RD, heh.

:thumb:

5. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

not much difference apart from alot less dustier, 106fa was designed for the harder cermiclear coats

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Harder? IME FF cuts better than FA!

7. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Good to hear, since I'll be using the 106FA on my dad's not so swirled 530i. It's silver, so any swirls, scratches or marring is hard to see. But everytime I visit their house, I swear I see something new on it that needs detailing.

8. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

The FA was designed to work a bit longer with added lube...no difference in the cut or gloss...I have both the FA and FF..and actually seen no difference other than a little longer work time...it does dust less ...from the extra lube...but I add a drop or 2 of opt polish to FF and it acts the same....

for those that do not have FF and wanted to try it..get the FA..if you have FF...then just add a little OP on the pad and it works the same....

AL

9. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

(PO 106FA) *Finishing 22911 the up-rated version of P0 106FF, this polish is formulated with very finely milled micro abrasives so they don’t require much to ‘breakdown’ and won’t cause surface marring. They have a sharp edge that can cut ceramic clear coats as well as the more conventional clear coats, It will remove 2500 - 3000 grit, for surface finishing, cut: 2.5 – gloss 5.0, for LSP ready use a primed White polishing (softer less dense foam (70 PPI) with a light abrasive cutting action) followed by a Blue Final finishing (100 PPI) LC CCS foam pad - 1100 RPM To finesse the finish even more use PO85RD3.02 with a Blue Final finishing (100 PPI) LC CCS foam pad - 1100 RPM

10. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I've survived the current Adams sale with out having to buy anything. Why would I even POSSIBLY think I could survive 2 Phil sales with out buying anything.

Damn you Phil.

11. detailersdomain

no worries more coming soon /glass towels on the way...bob did you miss the optimum sale?????

106fa in my opinion is much better, I've been using it for over a year now.

12. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

so u r saying finishing with a blue pad will create more gloss than ending with a white pad?

my last polishing session i used 106ff via orange and 85rd via white then lsp using a pc. now that i have a flex i might use 85rd with a blue pad.

13. detailersdomain

yes use the blue pad its amazing with either 85 or 106

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Interesting, as I've only ever used 85RD on a white pad.

15. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

2nd. :)

16. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

3rd...............

17. cheeseenlo

cheeseenlo Birth of a Detailer

ahh your killing me Phil, i just ordered SIP, 106ff, and the PO85. i might just have to get the FA also.

18. detailersdomain

very cool order it up...

19. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

You cannot show up at a detail with ONLY those products!!! You have to have 106FA as well!

20. cheeseenlo

cheeseenlo Birth of a Detailer

I might just get it because some say it dusts less, i really hate polishes that dust big time. I had some XMT and boy was that stuff dusty. The first time i used Menzerna, i believe it was the original Intensive Polish and Final Finish, both didnt dust that much.