Huge Pakshak MF Sale!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by dsms, Oct 15, 2008.

1. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Pakshak has some great deals on their micropak MF towels going on right now. I just placed my order for some new MF, I've been wanting to try some different versions of their MF for a while and with the savings I went for it. Check it out :thumb:

2. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Wow, nice find. Anyone want to give input on their best ones? I'm looking to add some to my CG towel set :)

3. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

Yeah I was wondering what you guys liked also. Theres a few different kinds in the 16x16...

Like the original one, big boy, ultra smooth, ultra plush, ultramicroband...

And then silk or microband edging?

I hate making decisions, lol.

4. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

The so called big boy is just a rebranded CG 530xl. I actually like the CG towels best.

5. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

I like the 530xl.... good towel. Anyone have experience with others listed at pakshak?

6. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Really nice find. Now I'm torn between that and BOGO free towels...:shrug:

7. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Buddy you will be alot happier with the Pakshak towels. The ultraplush and the ww are the best towels out there.

8. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Thank you, ASPHALT ROCKET I will look closer now you say that. Might not be that hard after all.:thumb:

9. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Dang nice sale...did you see there price on Metabo?

10. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

Thanks for the heads up dsms. I haven't visited PakShak in a while, looks like Ranny is doing a very nice job. Definitely some nice deals.

FWIW, all MF towels come from overseas, Korea, China, etc. so it wouldn't be a shock to see vendors carrying similar / same towels with different names. That being said, there can't be any 'rebranding' because none are original to a single company ....

11. mfh

mfh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Anyone know about their shipping rates to Canada?