how to get Riccardo Clay in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by ampbmw, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

is it possible....where from?

2. Grouse

Grouse DB Forum Supporter

go to calgary meet, and buy 25 bars, pack it back over for personal use.

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

yup pretty much the only way.

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

that or have a friend in canada.. the only thing is if chris knows its going down south he wont ship it to the person in canada... so becasye i posted this it negates me

5. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

well guys I just got the miracle poly clay from clean and shiny...should be here in a week. I hope its comparable...I know paul dalton has used it before. thoughts?

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

wow how much did that cost you..

7. Grouse

I never counted you as a friend.:waiting2::bla2::kiss: So that was an order for 25, you got that right?

8. Grouse

to be be honest the clay pad is just as effective and long lasting.

9. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Hehe :usa: :ar15: | :tlaw: | :canada: :cold:

10. eShine

eShine Guest

Basically if you want our clay in the USA you have to do it without our knowledge. It is not worth it for us to infringe a patent. As many of you know PM'ing me "Chris, if I get XXX to order some clays can he then ship it to me?" is a sure way to NOT get any! LOL If it was that easy I would sell 1000 to my cousin and have him sell it to the USA. As soon as I know you scheme I am at that point willingly infringing. Now if it were ME trying to figure out ways to get it into the USA I would have not asked on a public forum because any ideas given will be read by me........

Even if God himself was involved in the clay; it the clay is on USA soil it is another (Not saying it isn't good) Auto Wax Company product, Riccardo is the only Clay being made from another company which makes it unique.

Thats right Americans, you have a bigger Army, more Bombs, and a whole lot of other shizzle....But Canada has Riccardo Clay and great beer.

11. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Hey we have GREAT beer....:cool2:

12. eShine

eShine Guest

Is that what the commercials say? :canada:

13. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Why drink 24 when 12 will do ya :giggle::comfort:

14. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

What sucks is they will let us buy your beer down here but not your clay .... how does that make sense!?!:crasy:

15. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

The beers I drink do not have commercials....:usa:

16. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I agree...

17. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

Molson Golden and Molson Canadian FTW.
    [​IMG]

18. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:woot:

I am not going to lie, recently I have been drinking McNallys I think it is brewed at Big Rock. It is good stuff. Lately I have been drinking a lot of Heineken.

Not trying to hate, but I had a beer (bud) in the states...and it did kind of taste watered down.

19. richy

richy Guest

Goat piss for the most part.:giggle:

20. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I agree, but I would rather drink water as opposed to drink what most in the U.S. call "beer"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.