Houston Area Detailers?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by mrd0t, Aug 19, 2011.

1. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

Are there any out here?

2. sikedsyko

sikedsyko DB Forum Supporter

I'm in Houston, mostly a hobbyist doing a little bit for money.

3. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

Cool deal....are you experienced at corrections? Or still learning?

4. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Anson Lee and "Mobile Jay" are in Houston...................along with "Mr Pantsareoff" unfortunately as well.

5. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

I know about Mobile Jay, but never heard of the other guys. And what do you mean about "Mr Pantsareoff"?

6. BLUE_S

BLUE_S DB Forum Supporter

I am from Houston and detail as a hobby. I have done few paint corrections in the last couple years.

Not to hijack the thread, but if anyone of you are interested, I have a 'for sale' thread in the classifieds section. May be the local detailers can pickup few items :)

7. MOE

MOE Virgin Detailer

Actually, I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to get my car detailed too but don't even know who to take it to either. Plus, I've got some blue dye on my seats... Not even sure if it'll come out. Anyone else have any idea who to get a detail from???

8. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

Besides the blue dye, what type of work does your car need?

9. MOE

MOE Virgin Detailer

Man, honestly not so sure... I'm pretty new to all this right now, so I'm still kind of learning. I was thinking I would get my car clayed because I've seen some swirl marks on my car. So I guess that would be pretty basic?

10. BLUE_S

BLUE_S DB Forum Supporter

Claying will not remove swirl marks. It can remove embedded contaminants from the paint. You will have to polish the paint to remove any swirls/scratches.

11. MOE

MOE Virgin Detailer

Does anyone have any pictures of MobileJay's work and does anyone know how much he would charge?

12. sikedsyko

sikedsyko DB Forum Supporter

Shoot me a pm and I'll send you some shots of my recent work and I can give you some prices on paint correction and such, if you're interested.

13. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I travel to the Houston area... been down a few times. Have a dedicated customer in Cat Spring. What do you need done?