Hot water extractor

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by 99monguse, Sep 1, 2011.

1. 99monguse

99monguse Birth of a Detailer

I'm debating between the Aztec or the Mytee Lite II 8070; which is better, any body personally use these? It wouldn't be used on a daily basis as I don't do a lot of details but it'll be nice to have the option to use it if needed.

2. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

I have a bigger Mytee HP60 Spyder and love it.
    What you want to get is the highest water lift number, its in inches. That is the ability to extract moisture from the carpets, cloth seats, etc. If it has an Inline heater, that is also a plus. Lastly, the bigger the tanks - water, and recovery tanks, the better, so you dont have to stop and empty/fill them often.
    But for home usage, just pick the higher performance numbers and go for it.
    I also looked at the Aztec and the Mytee 8070, and decided that I wanted more water lift, inline heating and bigger tanks, so went with the HP60.
    Dont know about Aztec products, by Mytee is made and sold in Southern California, so if you are already down there, it would be easy to see their factory, etc... Mine is going on 3+ years of heavy usage and it has never let me down or had a single issue.. It rocks !!

Good luck with your research..
    Dan F