Honda Civic EP3 - Optimum Polymer Technologies Detail

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Outback05XT, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Outback05XT

Outback05XT Virgin Detailer

This Vivid Blue Pearl EP3 Honda Civic SI was coated using all three of Optimum Polymer Technologies coatings. OPT paint and glass coatings offer unbeatable durability and vehicle protection.

Detailing Performed:
    Major Paint Correction
    Opti-Coat application
    Opti-Glass application
    Opti-Lens application

[video=youtube;QCc9dw-sCeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCc9dw-sCeY[/video]

2. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Nice video, I like your pressure washer. Just some thing I would do for next time is expose that 50:50 shot a little more. I could see the "depth" and the colour getting darker but if you transitioned from left to right it would have been easier to see.

3. Outback05XT

I am glad that you enjoyed watching the detailing video. The Rigid pressure washer has been good to me over the years and has plenty of power with its 3000psi 2.6gpm Cat Triplex pump.

Thanks for the tip. I will keep the horizontal camera transition for the 50/50 in mind for my next video.

4. DJBAILEY

DJBAILEY Birth of a Detailer

"vivid' is an understatement. Looks great. My wife is from St. Albans. Still have family living there. We get up there about once a year.

5. Outback05XT

Thank you. Do you ever make it to any of the ski resorts? We get plenty of snow up here and I get to go snowboarding quite a bit in the winter.

6. DJBAILEY

DJBAILEY Birth of a Detailer

Yes, we come up in the winter some years and take the kids to Smuggler's Notch or Jay Peak to ski. My wife said that one of the resorts has big indoor water park now that we are going to try next time. There is definately not a shortage of dirty cars around there. Do you keep busy working on other people's cars or just a hobby working on you're own cars?

7. Outback05XT

Jay Peak has a indoor water park and some of the best glades in Vermont. This winter will be my fourth season at Jay Peak and i know my way around the mountain pretty well now.

I have been detailing other people's vehicles seasonally for the past four years. Vehicles in Vermont get hammered during the winter months and the demand for detailing is almost non-existent. I will get a handful of calls during the winter and I tell potential customers that if they still want to get their vehicle detailed in the spring I will give them a 15% discount.