Holy Camel Toe

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by Cooter, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I ordered this on 7/16 and recieved this today -7/19. Unreal Phil!!!!!! And I got a DB 10% off!

[​IMG]

Thanks Phil!!! You da man!!!!!!

Heath:thumb:

2. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Nice! Let me know how you like the Micro Restore.

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

no problem at all.

4. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

How in the heck do you manage to ship products out a day before people actually order lol and still produce such great details

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Good question, but I have a theory. Phil has cloned himself!!!!

:lol2: just teasing, props to Phil for his speedy delivery service :worship2:

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I wasnt expecting FedEx to come to the house. I went out and picked up the box. Looked at the label and was blown away.:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

:mounty:

7. Chris

Chris Two Bucket System Washer

Jumped in this thread expecting something else.....:yikes: gotta go get my mind outta the gutter.

8. richy

richy Guest

Whew..glad I'm not the only one!!:giggle:

9. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

Haha title is alittle misleading. Let me know how the micro-restore works out.

10. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Hehehehe Sorry guys. I've used te miro-restore before. It works really good imo. My mf's seemed to be plush almost like they were new again.

11. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Heath! a 1000ml TAW? WEAK!!! Wheres the 5L?!??!?!?!?

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Phil. I know man. I know. I just dont know what I'd do with 5L's of it. I have 1 car and dont wanna use that stuff on these ambulances!!!

13. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Lol! Yeah, I think I got suckered into clicking on this thread. :whistle: :popcorn: I have to try this Micro Restore now, as soon as I run out of Sonus Der Wunder Wash and CG MicroFiber Rejuvenator.

14. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

that is how phil rolls!!!! he is the man for cheap super fast delivery... there is none better!!!!!

15. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks for the feedback I live on this stuff.

16. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I got to use the Optimum soap the other night. Great stuff. Suds for days. I washed some really dirty wheels/tires with some Majestic Solutions SuperGreenStuff and the suds never went away.

I also got to use the MicroRestore on some mf drying towels. They felt really nice when they came out of the dryer maybe even a little more plush.:thumb: