help me decide please!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by distrbd, Oct 8, 2007.

1. distrbd

distrbd New Member

I have been hearing so much about Natty's red ,about how great it is and so on but I'm not sure if I should order one ,after all I think I have enough of different waxes and sealants to last me a while and I would hate to keep adding to my wax collection if there is no real benefit in it.
    Right now this is some of what I have .
    WG sealant.
    WG polish.
    Pinnacle liquid carnauba.
    Pinnacle crystal mist.
    Mother's pure carnauba.
    3M liquid wax
    Eagle 1 paste wax.
    Colinite 845.a few QDs.S&W .optimum .
    and there are a few older ones I can't remember any how ,the question is : Is there a real difference in the depth ,wet look between natty'd red and lets say mother's pure carnauba?or even Pinnacle's liquid suveran? I know member's opinions here are not biased toward poorboy products therefore more convincing and valuable to me.
    Please let me know what you think.

2. richy

richy Guest

I remember when I wanted to try out Pinnacle Souveran and couldn't justify the cost, so I bought S100 first and then Trade Secret. I still ended up buying it b/c I had to find out if it was as good as everyone said. That being said, just buy the damn stuff b/c you will sooner or later.:D

3. Nica

Nica Banned

I would have to agree with richy, if there is something that gets your interest the best thing to do is try it out for your self and see if it's meant for you. If it's not I'm sure there will be applications that it will come in handy. I've got lots of products that I dont' like but I keep them around because I know that I will use them up eventually.

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

your going to find that the deeper you get into this hobby the more you spend, and the more that sits on the shelf replaced by somthing you like more. You will find ways of getting rid ofit but you will still have some stuff... its a fact of detailing

I would just give in to the temptation now, no point in fighting it.

plus at the end of the its 20-25 bucks for nattys red it probbley wont make or break the bank

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

get it, its only 25 bucks! I personally like NR but it doesnt remove as easily as a lot of the new waxes out there.

Trust me, since its limited edition, once it sells out, you will find urself scrambling to pay $50 bucks for it!