Having a hard time locating this!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Nica, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Well I finally found a PW that I would like to purchase here is a pictures (Clark of Polished Bliss UK was kind enough to post this picture)
    [​IMG]

The model number is: HDS 601C Eco

Now I've been looking for this PW for a bit now and I can't seem to find it in the US or Canada :confused: what gives

Now what's so good about this PW, well for starters and the key thing about it is that it's a hot water PW you can regulate at what temperature you want the water to come out at, that not only is good for us Canadians here due to temperature but also (this is just my :2cents: hot water always cleans better...but that's just me.

So if any of you know of where I could purchase or just happen to come accross a site that sells these I'd love to hear about it :thumb:

Thank you in advance for the help.

2. eShine

eShine Guest

I'll look around. I have a similar PW.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Really sweet my dealer comes through once again wooo hoooo..oh did I say "my dealer" I mean DB Certifed Dealer comes trough again :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Keep me posted as I'm really interested on this PW :thumb:

4. eShine

eShine Guest

The model you show is a 240V version, if you want a 120v version you need a

Model #HDS 2.3/13 C Ed

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Wow, very nice! Still something I'd like to get in 2008...

6. Nica

Nica Banned

oooh nice...okay I'll start googleling this code...which PW do you have Chris? Is it a hot water PW as well?

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Hey P1et, which PW are you looking at? Just curious.

8. distrbd

distrbd New Member

Nica that seems to be a powerful machine ,I hope you find what your looking for.
    I don't know why I thought you were looking for a gas powered PW not Electric,the good thing about electric PW is they are less noisy and some just as efficient as gas powered ones.
    Whats next ?a foam cannon?:whistle:

9. richy

richy Guest

Carlos..why not simply run hot water through an electric one? I have a Simonize one that I bought a Crappy Tire a few years ago, and I can run hot water through it with no problem. I have both hot and cold taps in my garage.

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Yup, foam cannon is next buddy :thumb:

Well that's jus the problem currently at the house I'm currently at the garage is detached to the house (wich is good I don't mind) but what I do is I usually just run a hose in side my garage and I have to use the taps lcoated outside the house...now during the winters I can't use the taps because the water freeses but during the summer I use them.

The other thing too is that during the winter I now have a bay that I can do all my detailing (where I do all the fire trucks, owner gave me one of his bays to use :thumb:) so now that I have a bay to detail in the winter and my garage for the summer I'm set and can now purchase all the goodies I want woo hooo :woot: oh yea the bay has it's own drain so I can now use the foam cannon in the bay woohoooo foam cannon here I come :woo:

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I am not quite sure yet Carlos, but it will be electric. I want more input as to what has worked well for other users...

12. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I found quite a few of them...but none of them were actually for sale. Were they discontinued?

13. distrbd

distrbd New Member

Carlos if you are after a foam cannon you should consider this place where I bought one ,you can order everything related to pressure washers ,specially the correct size plugs and couplings from one place be done with.
    I'll let you know about the quality of the foam cannon next week when I receive my order.

PressureParts.com Offers ::Foam Cannon With Tank

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Sounds good distrbd, thank you for sharing :thumb:

15. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

There is a pressure washer supply store in Calgary. You should go check it out. I can grab you the number after exams (tuesday)

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet that would be cool bro :thumb: let me know :hug:

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Well I found the PW I was looking for and best of all I found a store localy that sell them too, I went and saw it and it's gorgeous. I haven't purchased it just yet but I'll be purchasing soon :thumb:

Here is a picture of the unit I'll be purchasing shortly:
    [​IMG]

Here are some specs on it oh and that's the store that I'll be purchasing it from too:
    Pumps and Pressure Car Wash Equipment

Best of all it has a 2.2GPM and it will work just fine with my whater filter :thumb:

Now this PW is a hot water PW and I didn't know this but it has a heater system that runs off on Desil and at first I was under the impresion that the fumes would not be good to use it indoors but after talking to the sales man he was telling me that it is possible to use it indoors because it only has a small burner and hardly produces fumes..well I'm still looking into this that's why I haven't purchased it just yet. The person who I was chattig with said he would give me a demo and I'm all for it.

Oh it's also electric 120V there is a 240V too but I don't really need the 240V one, the difference is that the 240 will produce more PSI I think about 2,300PSI and the 120 will produce about 1,300PSI well I can live with 1,300PSI but one thing the person I was chatting with told me was that the more PSI you have the faster you'll be able to wash a vehicle, surface well anthing.

Is that trues? I mean the more PSI the faster it is to clean? I don't know that made me think a little. Well I got more reading to do, when I'm confortable with the unit I'll go a head and purchase it :thumb:

18. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

The more psi you have the easier it will knock off dirt and grime, thus being faster. I assume this is what the guy was talking about. I can tell you from my experience that using a 3000 psi gas pw and a 1800 psi electric that the 3000 psi can knock dirt off in one pass that might take the 1800 two passes. It is a little faster in that respect but I think it's negligible. Not to mention usually the higher the psi the larger area you can cover with a spray so that too I guess would cut down on some time. Again though the time savings would be virtually irrelevant. Now if you were pressure washing your house I would say yes there would be a significant time savings by using the higher psi.

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Well that's what I was guessing but wasen't sure as I don't own a PW but thanks for confirming that Wolf :thumb: Your logic makes sense to me :chest:

20. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

By the way Nica that is an awesome looking machine. So let me get this straight it actually heats the water you don't have to use a hot water supply? If that's the case it is a REALLY AWESOME machine!!!