Harbor Freight Haul

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by DJ_JonnyV, Jan 11, 2009.

1. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I packed up the kids yesterday while momma was working and visited the local Harbor Freight. I was looking for a cheap drill to use with my Ace Powersticks and needed some more Collinite's 845 IW. Well, you just can't go into that place and leave only with what you intended on purchasing! Here's a pic of the entire haul:

[​IMG]

The drill kit was $24.99 with a 900 rpm cordless, 1 battery, 1 charger, and light. I had used my Bosch a couple of times and it was getting a little too junked up from doing the wheels with the powersticks. 845 IW was on sale for $9 and couldn't resist a couple tins of 915 for $7 a piece. Someone else had posted about the flip-top 8 oz. bottles:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, a few packs of those went into the cart. Pretty soon I had to kick one of the kids out of the cart.

Then, there are the battery operated sprayers. At first, I thought they were $4 a pop, so I started clearing the shelf, but then saw they were $10 and scaled back to just 2 of them:

[​IMG]

Not sure if anyone has experience with these, but was thinking of trying P21s Total Auto Wash in one of them for doing wheel wells, tires, engines, etc. Sorry for the blurry pic on that one.

And here's the drill:

[​IMG]

I'll let you know how it all works out on the sprayers and the drill. I think we all know the Collinite's wax capabilities.

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Great haul! Let us know how those sprayers work! :)

3. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

great deal. Way to go...It was Heath(Cooter) that posted about the flip top bottles before but they look great...Thanks...:thumb:

4. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Those bottles are excellent, the best ones ive used...great deal on collinite as well, congrats!

5. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Nice haul. I have the drill and flashlight set and the flip top bottles. The only thing that I don't like about the bottles is that they tend to collapse with product in them. Kinda weird.

6. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

Can you tell us more. What products do you like them for best. How much control do you have... spary settings? How long to the batteries last? Any issues with clogs?:shrug:

7. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

oohh... sorry! Nice find and thank for sharing!

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice haul :thumb: