Had to make this 2008 Honda CRV Shine!

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by zoomzoom mazda5, Aug 2, 2008.

1. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Had this Honda for today. The owner wanted to clean it up and shine like hell. So my process was wash with 2 bucket method with Wolfgang Auto bathe and with my Ulti-mitt wash mitt. For rims i use P21S gel and with my EZ detail brush. Tires got roll-off and inner wells too. For drying i use a leaf blower and a new Cobra Guzzler HD WW drying towel i got from Meghan (works great). After claying with Meg's clay bar and #34, i then threw the 3M low tack tape and inspect the finish which only had a few swirls to my surprise. I use Zaino AIO and with a little of ZPC on a Cobra cross groove pads ( white and blue ) with a Makita rotary at 900 rpm's to 1500 rpms. It work great on removing those nasty little swirls and clean up the finish too. After that it was wipe down with prep-sol to inspect and everything look great. It got 2 coats of Z2 with Z8 as a final wipedown. Interior was vac and clean up with IZ einszett cockpit cleaner and glass with Stoner's. The tires got RL tire dressing and 303 for the lower black panels. Total time was under 7 hrs with the rain and storms today. The owner was very happy and i was too .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the lack of more pic's but i was getting beat up by the muggy weather today.........Angelo..........:headbang:

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Great work there Angelo! Man the customer sure got what they wanted because that thing is blingin' with shine! Man the Z2 is looking really good on white.

3. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

nice correction and write up! great looking white...how id want mine to look!

4. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Very nice! What did you end up using on the plastic trim? it looks poppin too!

5. richy

richy Guest

The white looks very wet...great job!!

6. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

Great shine and the exterior trim looks good!

7. zoomzoom mazda5

Thanks JL, it looks so wet after the Z8 wipe down.
    Thanks Ampbmw!
    The Black trim got 303 X2 after i wipe down the first coat.
    Thanks Richy!
    Thanks er1k024!..............

I still trying to get better at taking pic's, hopefully it gets better over time.........Angelo

8. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Amigo...Great job on the white, not the easiest color for the WOW factor but you really showed that white paint who's boss!:applause2::headbang::applause:

9. zoomzoom mazda5

Thank you Jason, it mean a lot coming from the finest detailer in the Northern USA!:headbang: