Had Anyone Used Zaino Clear Seal?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by JordanL, Nov 8, 2013.

1. JordanL

JordanL Virgin Detailer

I've been looking into Zaino products lately and a product that stood out to me was Zaino CS. I couldn't find much about this product review wise etc and I was wondering if anyone has used
    It and how easy it was to apply and things like that. Thanks

2. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

It's a wipe on, walk away sealant, no buffing required. Has a bright shine as most sealants do.

3. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Used Zaino Clear Seal years ago when it first came out... It worked great then.

There are other products out now that are in the same price point I believe.. How about Optimum Clear Seal Spray ? This company has made some outstanding products using newer technologies that really work great too.. In my experience on my own and many Client's vehicles, their Optimum Opti-Coat products work really great too..

Dan F

4. EbbeJ

EbbeJ Jedi Nuba

I mainly use Clear Seal on matte trim, works just fine. A few times I've found myself giving it a wipe with a towel and some QD to remove some light smearing, but 95% of the time, it has been wipe on and walk away. A layer is good for about 2 months.

The Opti-Seal is meant to be the same thing, and it's cheaper. May be a good thing looking into that before purchasing the Zaino CS, although it does work well.

Kind regards,

Ebbe

5. Sleper

Sleper New Member

Yes have used it but mainly use for mirrors, trim etc. I also use for a quick nose wipe prior to going on a trip and it does make the bugs come off easier. My $0.02