Guzzler waffle weave drying towels, how soft are they?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by ampbmw, May 15, 2013.

1. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

I'm more drawn to waffle weaves for drying because they don't leave lint, I currently use the yellow griots waffle weaves which are actually surprisingly soft, but I keep hearing great things about the green guzzler, but has anyone used these and found them to be particularly soft?

Thanks!

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The Autogeek one?

3. ampbmw

Yes I guess they sell them, I saw it on AG

4. P1et

I think that was my very first WW towel when I first got into detailing. Collecting dust now.

5. ampbmw

What do you use now p1?

6. P1et

ShowroomFX and Sonus Der Wunder WW towels... I have not bought WW towels in a long time though, so would like to know what everyone is using these days.

7. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

8. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

9. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

I really like the ones from DetailedImage

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

New Uber super drying towel is awesome!!! Guzzler and Sonus Der wunder are also pretty nice.

11. QUENGA

QUENGA Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I used the one from AG for a couple of years until my roommate dried my towels on me. Toasted it, so now I use it on wheels...but it was super soft until then. I now use ones from Towel Pros. Way cheaper when you buy them in bulk and I sometimes even sell them to clients!