G's Spring Cleaning

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by GDAL, Mar 5, 2012.

1. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

UPDATED ITEMS 4/9/12

Guys,

I'm selling a few items that I know I'm not going to have time to test. My impulsive buying is your gain. Please look at my feedback. I'm an honest seller that ships items quick! I work mad hours at a manufacturing facility, so I'll try to get everyone a quote as soon as possible. Please be considerate.

As usual, Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. All prices are OBO, but don't insult me with low-ball offers. Willing to lower prices if you buy a few items together. All items shipping from Ruther Glen, VA 22546.

Please guys ... don't bother asking for a shipping quote if you are already set on a shipping price figure. I don't make any money on shipping ... If shipping is high, I'll try to give you a break, but don't expect me to ship the items for free.

PO85RD (90-95% ... tested on one panel)- SOLD
    OPT Hyper Polish (New)- $13 OPT Detailer (approx 60% full ... level right at the top of the factory sticker)- $8
    PB Natural Look (New)- $7
    1Z Deep Plastic Cleaner (New)- $7
    Uber Pads 5.5" Black (New)- $6 (2 available)
    B&S Pads 4" Blue (New)- SOLD
    OPT Car Wax (New)- $11
    Victoria Lite Cleanser (New)- $18
    S100 Paintwork Cleanser (New)- SOLD
    AG Hi-Tech Pad Replicas (New)- ALL SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Willing to trade for:
    Yellow Ubers (New)
    Green Ubers (New)

I'll check what I'm running low of ... definitively no polishes or LSP.

3. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

I hate to be that guy who inquires about an item not listed, but do you have any UTTG (ultima tire trim guard)?

4. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Sorry bud I don't ... I have BlackWow and Poorboy's Trim Restorer if you are interested.

5. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Thanks man I was just looking for that one to use it on tires. Good luck my friend.

6. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

I always get them confused. Thanks!

7. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

Any update on your list?

8. Dannyk

Dannyk Jedi Nuba

Interested in the Navi light if still available.

9. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

I'm going to put this sale on hold for now ... My work schedule just got changed on me and I haven't had a chance to get quotes for anyone. I'll contact the people with shipping quotes as soon as my schedule goes back to normal. I apologize for the inconvenience.

G

10. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Add me to the list G, I'm interested in 5n and amigo shipped to Greensboro nc

11. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

G when your ready I will take the Permanon.

12. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Most items are pending sale (buyers waiting on shipping quotes). I'll will send shipping quotes early next week. Several people has shown interested in all items, so I'll go by my PM list. I'll inform everyone down the list if an item was purchased.

OPT products still available.

Thank you
    G

13. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

List updated ...

14. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

The Permanon has landed !!! Thanks G

15. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Updated list ... highlighted items that are still available.

I'll be adding items shortly. What are you guys looking for? I have tons of products that I might get rid of ...

16. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Just start putting it all up, someone is bound to need something you have!!

17. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Added additional items ... I need this stuff gone!!

18. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Guys ... I can do a package deal for $80 bucks and I'll pay shipping to the US only. This package includes everything, but the AG-Replicas ... I'll include one in the package, but not the 4 mitts.

19. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

G I'll take the 85rd I'll pm you in a bit

20. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Thanks for the interest ... willing to combine the rest of the items as a package really cheap and throw some freebies.