Great customer service

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by Sleper, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Sleper

Sleper New Member

Just wanted to express my gratitude for the great custome service I received with my recent order.
    Thanks Sue greatly appreciated. Cannot wait until it arrives. Thanks again One happy customer :)

detailersdomain and rwisejr like this.
  2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Sleper,

Thanks so much for the feedback we try hard to keep out customers happy.

GDAL and rwisejr like this.
  3. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

DD'S customers service is top notch! :usa:

detailersdomain and rwisejr like this.
  4. TBLWK2

TBLWK2 New Member

I want to chime in and also take a minute to recognize Phil and Detailer's Domain for providing remarkable customer service to me, recently and over the years that I have been buying from him.

Recently, I experienced two issues with products that I purchased from Phil and received awesome customer service and prompt follow-up.

One of the purchases was a pressure washer I was having problems with and Phil responded quickly and brought in the manufacturer/distributor rep who ended up replacing the part (that I probably damaged trying to clean/repair it) free of charge and expedited shipping at their expense! This is the level of customer service that is truly remarkable and breeds customers for life!

The other purchase involved a product mix-up (that ended up being my fault), where Phil again responded quickly and performed follow-up on my behalf to identify and resolve the issue. When I discovered the issue was my fault and updated Phil, he responded graciously and reinforced my value as a loyal customer.

Thank-you Phil!
    Randy

GDAL, detailersdomain and rwisejr like this.
  5. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

All of these points are why I'm a customer for life. They flat know what customer service stands for. Something that is lost all to often nowadays. Thanks for being you Phil and Team .

detailersdomain likes this.
  6. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

I have been a customer for many years and it's because of his service, knowledge and expertise that he keeps me coming back.

I visited his new location and got the meet the team. Just a great bunch of people all with Phil's customer service , can do attitude.

detailersdomain likes this.
  7. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

DD's customer service is one of the best customer services in the industry. I really don't know if Phil sleeps at all. They are always a phone call away and communication is always super fast. Sue and Phil are always on top of things.