Good small spray bottles?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Chaseme, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Anyone know where I could buy some?

I'd like to have a small collection of chemicals at my parent's house without having to bring over my full-bottles.

I'm talking something that holds less than 6fl oz yet has a quality spray head.

2. Luis D. Aviles

Luis D. Aviles Virgin Detailer

Target they have some travel items that are small.

3. Jumbo Jet

Jumbo Jet Jedi Nuba

I have a bunch of small spray bottles from Sally's Beauty Supply. They're little, and have an awesome spray head on them that are perfect for detail sprays. Since they're made for hair stylists, they have a super fine mist. A little bottle of Z-6 seems to last forever. The ones I buy from Sally's have little pictures of scissors and combs on them. Great little bottles and theyre only a few bucks.

4. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

I love the 16oz bottles from US Plastics. I keep glass cleaner, 303, leather conditioner, spray wax, interior detailer, tar remover and odor eliminator in them.

They are like $1.50 too for the bottle and chemically resistant sprayer.

-Kody-

5. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

I've bought 8oz bottles from midwestbottles.com they are great quality and have a lot of options for sprayers

6. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

Target, Kmart, 5Below, Dollar Stores, .....................etc

7. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Two Bucket System Washer

Some of them spray mist and others just squirt... [insert joke here]. seriously though, i think they're cheap enough to try out for a few bucks.

Just curious, how do you guys store spray bottles/chemicals in your car for on the go quick detailing?

8. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

I don't have anything in my car.

9. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

10. Jumbo Jet

Jumbo Jet Jedi Nuba