goldRush Rally Wax!!!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by dblackn, Mar 14, 2013.

1. dblackn

dblackn Two Bucket System Washer

I was searching and stumbled across this wax the price is insane, $97,110.00. I'd love to see a write up of someone using this stuff.... Has anyone had experience using Mitchell and King products??

goldRush Rally (tm) Wax | 1of 1

2. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

There is one born every minute.

3. SRT8Spartan

SRT8Spartan DB Forum Supporter

sounds like something perfect from that rally, doesnt really phase me haha.

4. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

I'm sorry who is dumb enough to spend that kind of money for that. There is know detail product worth that kind of money.

5. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

Proof that stupidity still exists. Holy shitfire. WOW. That is just ri-gosh-damn-diculous. I'm sure Paris Hilton will buy it, thinking it was perfume. And when she realizes it's car wax, she'll give it to her cousin that drives a Yugo......

6. NickBlaine

NickBlaine Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Looks like a great product.... I am waiting on my shipment now

:thud:

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I got my hair cut at Mitchell & King once.

8. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

There is some fool in Dubai, who is the most popular guy on the block with this

9. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

it's expensive b/c of the gold container.

but that's crazy, price of ~$100,000 is a damn nice car. what's the cost per application...lol

but those in the GRV can afford it. nothing to them.

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I can make a Web site RIGHT NOW that says that my Insignis v1 is for sale for $250K dollars. Absolutely no difference.

11. Kilo6_one

Its like CGs post on FB today about their 800.00 wax. NO mention of what it is, whats it is made of or what makes it so great. Just that its $800.00 and its basically bragging rights. very shallow marketing.

"For those of you who are new to Chemical Guys, we'd like to introduce you to Project J97. If you are a detailer, working on some high end cars, consider offering this product as part of your job. Someone who owns a priceless classic or exotic sports car wants to know that you are using the best...show them this product and tell them that you are going to use it on their car and not only will you be able to charge more, but you'll give them something to talk about "My detailer uses an $800 wax on my car..."

12. piginapoke

That is ignorance, who ever typed that should be fired.

13. Kilo6_one

yeah, no information about the product. Its simply being marketed as " buy this, because you can tell people this" which means jack shit nothing............I really like CG products, and never had a complaint about them. But this is just arrogance at its finest.

Not a big Swissvax fan, but the price they charge is 100% justified IMO. The heritage, the product and the results speak for themselves.

14. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

With nano coatings out there carnauba wax is the thing of the past. Kinda like a cassette player. Don't waste your money.

15. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

I don't know, it would take a lot of work to word things that poorly on the site and does V1 "offer a highly unique interaction when applying." I'm guessing they send a hooker for you while you wax the car otherwise that interaction is just wrong.

16. piginapoke

Hooker hummm, that would be an interesting product line.

17. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

although I did go into a really fancy store once to get some Brazilian Wax they advertised and that ended up being quite an uncomfortable situation.....