GM owners read

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Harleyguy, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Harleyguy

Harleyguy Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Any of you out there that has use for GM service manual on dvd good for years from 1980/2005 it contains all repair procedures and bulletins.Plus needed pictures for repairs .The dvd contains 4 gigs of info_Only thing needed is wndows xp pro and some computer skills to load the dvd .I don't want any money for this i didn't pay for it so i just want to pass it on :thumb:

2. Crossroaddetail

Crossroaddetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I would be highly interested in this! Our family has far too many GM's:applause2:

3. TLMitchell

TLMitchell Birth of a Detailer

PM sent.

4. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

how can i get the info? i have 3 gm cars in that era and like 4-5 family members with those years?

do i send a PM?

5. Harleyguy

Anyone who wants one of these dvd's you can PM me or when you see me online drop me a message i have to get some mailers to put the dvd in .Will try to pick them up over the next few days

6. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I PM'd you on the other forum about this.

7. Harleyguy

Ok guys update on the DVD i burned some copies today also picked up the mailers from office depot and made a help guide i will include in the package will try and mail out by Sat if i'am not detailing the Vette again LOL .So far i have SSTG,advs1,TLmitchell,Crossroaddetail,I know in my pm there is a Charlies02gls
    and 2kls1.I think that covers it so far .Iknow a couple of you all ready gave me your address if you haven't you can send it in a PM .I will check who's is missing.Couple of you guys offered me some samples of products thats really awesome .When i send you the DVD you can just get my Address from there i will enclose it also .I had one of my workers today read the instuctions i wrote just in case you need them he said they were fine .I will post on here when i mail them out and any other updates

8. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

Hey is that you vette in the pic?

I would LOVE to have one of these DVDs, hook a fellow LS2 owner up!

9. memnuts

memnuts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Can i get in on this. I need to get a manual for the TBSS

10. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Man I know I'm a little late, but is there any way I can get a DVD?

11. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks again Harleyguy.

12. Harleyguy

:thumb:

13. Harleyguy

I mailed out the DVD's on Thursday anyone who gave me there addy it shoul be there by Tues i figure .Let me know any problems

14. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Got mine. Thank you. I'll be installing soon.

15. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

I also received mine, thanks you very much harleyguy!

Although I am having issues installing, I'm following the directions, and something still isnt working out. I'm usually pretty savvy at this stuff too.

Anyway, I will try again, more to come...

16. Harleyguy

Just remember to explore the DVD to find the folders Have a RnR program or zip and to change to drive letter in the SI- Data when it goes to load that is the most commom error >If you hard drive is C you will see when you go to install the SI-Data it will want to install the imfo on the same drive the DVD is in change that letter too you hard drive letter

17. Harleyguy

Just an update some of you may be having a problem installing the DVD after the first part.After you locate the Si-Data file on the DVD and after you extract that .You Now need to go into your C drive and locate the folder it extracted too open that folder and double click the setup icon.

18. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Got the DVD Saturday. Will get around to looking at it tomorrow.