Gloss - it moved close to the Bing

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Auto Concierge, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Imagine my suprise to hear Rich moved ACROSS the country as he beat it out of town in Vegas(Curious about this is a understatement) to be in Ft Lauderdale Florida and is MUCH closer to Richie(This is not advisable..............). Wonders never cease.

2. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

Bob, don't you mean Dura Gloss It?

This is going to be interesting. :kick2:

3. RZJZA80

RZJZA80 Two Bucket System Washer

Maybe AG is going to start carrying it as a house brand .. lol

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That would be amazing, yet not surprising.

5. TimAD

TimAD Jedi Nuba

Dropping it like it's hot! I didn't know they let felons (Detailing felon that is) across state lines?

Watch out East Coast you now have the best convention center polisher in town!

6. maxepr1

maxepr1 Jedi Nuba

Bob, even Snake Oil Salesman packed up and followed the carnival barkers!

7. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

Nothing a little nuclear physics couldn't handle. :shrug:

[​IMG]

8. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Tons of business in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Having a fixed location shop will certainly have it's challenges as people tend to refrain from dropping their vehicles off. That is unless you offer a secured form of transportation?

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Hmmmm.....:popcorn:

10. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Looked today. His Yelp page even states the Vegas location is closed.

Too many neg reviews maybe?

11. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

didn't the man stated he wanted to put the pass behind and start a new beginning? I know the guy had made a few mistakes to piss off a lot of people, but I guess lies after lies...no one has faith in him anymore. I guess that why I hate BS, I rather tell the truth 1st time and every time than lie to cover another lie, because Im not perfect either.

12. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

When Richie and I were @ SEMA this past November we were in the 3D booth to have a chat with two other guys on certain subjects(Again.....................) and while this was going on much to my suprise Rich walks up to the booth and initially stood there as if nothing happened in the past(I will not go over again what has transpired but it was very ugly) and I said something to the effect........... I can't effing belive this..........really?. Rich then said to me "When are we going to bury the hatchet and move on" and put out his hand to shake on it, then I replied "Just be a good person and SHOW me you have changed and we will see over the longhaul if this comes to pass because you have built up some bad karma with the lies and BS.

At this point the "Bing" is boiling................ he says nothing, and just clenches his "Wreck it Richie" sized hands as Rich(Gloss-it) even told me "Bob you are reasonable.................but Bing..............." he knows he is not having it, and they never spoke.......at all.

I have my own thoughts on why he moved to Florida(Family located there.....etc) and who am I to say where he can make a living, Vegas is in a tough spot now but the right person and shop could make a living there and there are some great areas on the westside of town(Summerlin) as I almost took a job there to work in the VIP limousine division of the Mirage Hotel(Wife does not like HOT temps so no go) and as I do not gamble or drink(Occasional beer that's it) the town does not hold a negative for me(Lot's of fighting gyms to train in even though I do not compete anymore due to oldness) . We shall see if Rich can turn the page and atone for past sins as we all have them including myself, but if he keeps on wih the sillyness it will get worse for him(Hard to believe) as your past conduct predicts the future thus why Law enforcement has a "Rap sheet" on people.

Time will tell.

13. jb1219

jb1219 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

i have had some dealings with rich and he is just as you guys describe. anyway...if anyone knows a great detailer in vegas, i have been looking for a long time!