Gleaming Kleen - 1993 Bentley Brooklands

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Jayplay, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

As rain was forcasted I didnt waste time taking pics of the wash stages but it was foamed , washed and clayed as normal.

Test panel- ended up using Menz 3.02 on a Menz Polishing pad with some area's requiring a drop of 3m FCP
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER
    [​IMG]

After all correction was complete paint was then refined using Menz 85rd on a Menz finishing pad, once the refining stage was complete paint was given a IPA wipedown and coat of Swissvax BOS was applied.

Tyres dressed with Swissvax Pneu and wheels recieved a coat of Swissvax Autobahn, glass cleaned with Stoners Invisible Glass. Exterior plastics/rubbers treated with Megs ASD

Managed to catch a few pics outside between showers. Was very overcast when pics were taken
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Short Vid
    YouTube - Gleaming Kleen - 1993 Bentley Brooklands

Thanks for looking

2. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Nice save Jay, beautiful car :applause:

3. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

incredible work Jay, that thing looks tip top!

4. kei169

kei169 Wax on..Wax off

very nice one!
    Do you mind tell me what camera u using?

5. richy

richy Guest

That Bentley looks great! Love the metallic..the colour has a nice warm hue to it when you finished. The owner must have been pleased. BTW, I thought it was against the rules to post your company name on the photos?

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

pure perfection!!!!!!

7. RTexasF

RTexasF Birth of a Detailer

Bristol, it now looks like a proper Bentley.

8. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Nice Work!!!

9. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Great work! I can't wait to get my hands on some more FCP..

What properties does Divine give that BOS/Concorso doesn't, do you feel? Since I see divine in almost every detail of yours :)

10. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

11. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Outstanding work.Simply stunning !

12. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Nice revival

13. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Jay doesn't answer questions to us mere mortals :hmph:

^^^^^^^^^^Gleaming Klean is a Site Sponsor/Paid Advertiser I beleive :shead:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^C'mon now heaintgotnotime4u :shakehead:

14. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Very nice finish on that Jay!

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Well done Jay vehicle looks great, love those before/after pictures :thumb:

I'm not sure of your intention here flash gordon but I do hope you were joking around, like I've said in the past I don't like double meaning posts or plain BS posts, they don't sit well with me.

16. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

ita Panasonic Lumix --camera not in front of me so not sure of exact model

Im a paid up supporter so can:thumb:
    [
    sorry if it comes across like that but that is not the case Gordon, I know I shoulsd spend a bit more time on here and a few forums answering qeustions etc etc but just find it hard to find enough time

thanks to everyone else for there comments, much appreciated guys:headbang:

17. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

:tiptoe:Quite the opposite, I don't think you will find a bigger fan of Jays from Gleaming Kleen :worship2:

sorry if it comes across like that but that is not the case Gordon, I know I shoulsd spend a bit more time on here and a few forums answering qeustions etc etc but just find it hard to find enough time

thanks to everyone else for there comments, much appreciated guys:headbang:[/QUOTE]

No Problem Jay,

My sense of Humor sometimes is miss understood, :sorry: if I had offended you.

There is No Question you are probally 1 of the Top 5 Detailers in the World....IMPO (Maybe even The Very Best #1)

I have just never understood why you don't respond to "ANYONES" Questions. I can only Assume that your Employeer(GK) doesn't want you to.

I do wish you would spend a little more time around here, but I understand the fact that there are only 24hrs in a day.

:applause:I always Appreciate Your Talent and Passion for Detailing

18. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

Gleaming Kleen is owned and run by ME, its my company and Im the only employee:thumb:

To be honest I seldom check my threads after I post a detail up as just dont get on the internet that much apart to check my emails or post up a detail. By all means Im grateful for all the comments people post up and sorry if a question is asked and i dont answer. Its not me being ignorant or anything like that and hope you guys dont take it like that.

If anyone does have a question your better off PM'ing with it asit wont get missed that way and I can respond:thumb:

19. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

A classic, like the drive as well!

20. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

:sorry: I thought I had seen another Truck or 2 like yours in a Previous Post of yours.
    I thought there was a Fleet of you Guys

I have No questions 4 u, just admire your work....Keep it Up :headbang: