FYI: Nica...LMAO

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Gemini13, May 16, 2008.

1. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Wow, what a douchebag. I just PM'd him telling him how pathetic he is and what kind of reputation he's spreading for himself.

3. devast8

devast8 New Member

wow....is he 16 years old or what? so long sucker

4. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

looks like David closed the thread and banned V.I.P.E.R. once again...

5. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Yep it looks like he got banned.......:spank:

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Wow, I just read what he wrote about Nica. That's just completely unacceptable.

7. Gemini13

Looks like he's gone from autopia as well. Oh well the guy was a tool.

8. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

Way to get worked up over a car detailing forum...

Looks like he couldn't spell either.

9. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

AAAAHHH!! I was not able to get the who;e story of why this started.. LOL. what's the gossip guys and girls?:popcorn:

10. richy

richy Guest

You know, one of the reasons I love this place vs somewhere like Autopia is the lack of drama. As this site has grown, I guess it becomes inevitable that it is going to occur. Carlos has worked very hard on this site, and I don't envy him having to put up with this kind of unwarranted, unwanted and unwelcomed bullshit.

11. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Yup...we don't allow personal attacks to other forum members....:catfight:

12. Gemini13

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f5/attn-v-i-p-e-r-3325.html

Basically this guy signs up and within 30 minutes hes got like 15 threads started and then he became very combative when people told him he needed to slow down and do a little searching around. He got personal with some people and then got banned apparently.

13. Gemini13

Good use of words starting with "U". :D ;)

14. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

that dude was so pathetic...:deadhorse:

15. JohnyB

JohnyB Birth of a Detailer

This is somthing that maybe should have been sent to nica in a pm? Nica is top class gentleman and thats to bad some poptart would try to drag his name in the mud. VIPER has some issues i hope he gets some help.:drinking2::crash:

16. Gemini13

I thought the the people who dealt with him should see what a piece of work he really is. If Nica would like to delete this he can.

17. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

Viper is gone and wll not be comming back, he chose to take his bagage to anther forum, im commend David on his quick response to the problem.
    Myself and carlos have delt with viper and there is no worry of him comming back.

Im sure carlos will thank you all for the kind words, but dont worry Viper is an issue of the past and its tie we forget about him. Not worth the thinking about it.

If anyone has any issue with members like him please let myself or Carlos know and they will be delt with quickly and efficently.

well back to detailing, thanks ou everyone for the support of the forum and the kind words for carlos

18. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

just wondering that guy viper said he could shut down d/bs server??? he can? i dont know much about computers but that sounds crazy..

19. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

I think calgary summed it all up with class.

20. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

The guy is doing nothing but ruining his own reputation, and doesn't even deserve a moments thought. We all know that Carlos is a stand up guy, and that is what matters. He's well known in on the internet detailing forums, and people will take "Viper" for what he is.

He did not shut down, and will not shut down DB. So as Calgary has said, why not just leave Viper in the past and forget about him.