FT: Klasse & Menzerna

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by kaiten408, Aug 14, 2009.

1. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

Hey guys I have a couple of things in my inventory that i'd like to trade, let me know if your interested.

I'm looking for a decent wax to try out as all I have in the LSP department are sealants. But i'm open to other things: VRP, wheel cleaner, polishes, just let me know what you got. :headbang:

My eBay name is iceman74011 if you want to check my rating, it's top notch :thumb:. You can also look for me on 5series.net under the same name, they can vouch for me there too.

1) Klasse Sealant Glaze. TRADED to spyral

2) Menzerna one-step Acrylic Jacket. I don't want to trade the whole bottle, but it is a 32oz. bottle and I'd be willing to trade some 3 oz samples.

[​IMG]

Shoot me a PM if your interested. :campfire:

Thanks

2. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

2) Menzerna one-step Acrylic Jacket. I don't want to trade the whole bottle, but it is a 32oz. bottle and I'd be willing to trade some 3 oz samples.

[​IMG]

Shoot me a PM if your interested. :campfire:

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I will trade you in Cash if you will accept. I've been wanting to Try Menz Acrylic Jacket :deal:

Mailing to 38111~Memphis,Tn

3. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I'll trade you a full pot of Pinnacle Signature II wax and a 12 oz bottle of VRP for both.

4. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

:yikes:

5. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

Damn, :thud:, I'm more than willing to trade the Klasse SG but I really don't want to get rid of the whole bottle of Menzerna, I really like it and was only looking to trade a few samples out. I'm just looking for a good wax that I can top it with.

I'm a die-hard Klasse AIO fan, but when I saw the price of the Menz AJ (and it was 32oz!) I couldn't pass it up. So it's my new go-to right now, you understand :cheers:

6. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

I tried to send you a PM flash gordon but your inbox is full.

You sure you don't have anything to trade? I'm open to many things, I just enjoy trying out new products, i'm weird like that :lol:

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Please remember, when you post in the 'Trade/Samples Forum' your trading or sampling, not selling. If your trying to sell a product you would post in the appropriate section.

Just a warning.

8. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

I got ya Nica, wasn't trying to sell it really, just had an offer thrown at me, but I'll keep that in mind. :thumb:

9. Spyral

Kaiten, then do the deal, but send me a sample of the Menz. Deal? I'll still send the Signature II and the VRP.

10. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

No problemo. PM your address and i'll have it out first thing Monday morning.

11. Spyral

cool, sending the PM now.

12. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

Hey Spyral, your inbox is full, I can't send you my address right now. Let me know when it's empty

13. Spyral

I cleared it out, sorry!

14. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

If anyone has any Menzerna Sealing Wax i'd love to trade samples. I've been thinking of buying a bottle of this stuff, it's priced right, but I would like to see how durable it is.