FS: XM radio receivers

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by JLs Detailing, Nov 14, 2009.

1. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Hey guys I've got a couple of XM radio recievers that I'm getting ready to list on Ebay but figured I'd see if anyone on here wanted them first. First I have the kit that you use if your aftermarket receiver is already XM ready. I have it for a Sony but I think its the same for all receivers that are XM ready. Its made by Terk and I have all the cables and and antenna. I'll take $25 plus shipping for it.

Second up I have a XM Skyfi3 by Delphi. This is an add on that can be used through an FM signal of your radio or through connection in an Aux jack on your head unit. This can also have music from XM saved on it and played back like an MP3 player. It can also accept a micro SD card. Again I have all the cables and antenna for it. I also just re-upped the XM subscription back in October for another year (it was actually done on a reoccuring payment that I forgot to cancel). So it has about 10 months of XM on it that I will leave on it. I'll take $100 plus shipping for that.

If you are interested just PM me. I'm only going to leave this up for a day and then I'm going to list it on Ebay.