FS: Swissvax Crystal Rock, Concorso

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Paint Protection Orlando, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

Crystal Rock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD!

Concorso

[​IMG]

The pot is just slightly warped and has been like that since I got it. The lid seals perfectly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD!

Paypal only please.

Thank you,

Richie

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Nice granite counters! I may want the Concorso. Just gotta check my funds...

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Wow good deal on the Crystal!

4. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Can I put a down payment, and then make payments on the CR? :worship2:

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I'll probably take the Concorso if no one has taken it. Please PM the shipping quote to 92688 :)

EDIT: Getting poor now :giggle:

6. pektel

Go for it eyezack, I only have like 300 bucks left open on my credit card. :eek:

7. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Yeah someone please jump on the Crystal Rock..that is one helluva deal

8. pektel

My problem with CR is I don't have a single person who would pay the extra to have me put it on their car. They like 845/Lusso Oro just fine. Or they pony up for RBOE. Now I have a brand new pot of SN.

I need a PTG before I buy yet ANOTHER pot of wax.

That being said, these prices are AWESOME. I bet they are both gone today or tomorrow.

9. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Good deals Richie...Timming is everything and this ain't the time...Shit...:shrug:

10. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

great deals!... that CR is so tempting

11. pektel

I disagree. The demographic in my area does not have the income to even purchase a high end vehicle. Other than the occasional vette or escalade, the vehicles I detail are very economical in nature.

Think someone driving a Camry will want to spring the extra 75 bucks for CR treatment?

Being a true salesman is finding the right product for the specific client. Not just conning them into something they don't need.

You are talking to a salesman by profession, not a detailer by profession. I am a salesman first, and a detailer on the weekends. I would rather present an option, not LIE to a customer just to get a few extra bucks.

My suggestion to you is to actually research the area you are trying to give advice on, before actually giving it.

If you choose to respond, please do so in a pm, so as not to ruin richie's sale thread.

Sorry for going off topic, richie.

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

It's quite possible but chances are pretty low. Who knows, some people just love their cars even if their vehicles hold minimal monetary value but rather sentimental value.

In essence, none of us detailers are really needed then. People come to us because they want to and it's not really a necessity for them to have us clean their cars. They're all perfectly capable of doing it on their own if they truly wanted to.

Just thought I'd throw these thoughts out there. :thumb:

13. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Better? :roll:

I never said "lie" to the customer, but I do think it can be done. On a camry? You're right, no, but on an "decent" car such as an Audi, BMW, Mercedes (which aren't high end, btw) then yes, it can be done. I'm sorry you took my comment to heart, I was just giving an opinion. :bla2:

14. pektel

True that, but I was referencing the majority. Of course there are going to be exceptions.

The same could also be said of a lot of professions. People could study state law, so they would not need a lawyer. But the practicality of hiring someone who has already done the research is in most cases a better option.

15. pektel

What you had said was "convince the customer SOMEHOW that they have to have this wax, or else their car will melt". I took that to mean, tell the customer whatever you have to, lie if need be, to get them to upgrade to the higher end waxes that they may not even want.

You are correct that MB, Audi, BMW are not considered in most cases to be high end. I'm in northern MN. Those are considered higher end vehicles in this neck of the woods.

Don't know why I really took it as an insult, but I did.

16. kei169

kei169 Wax on..Wax off

I have to agree that the Crystal Rock is soooooo tempting!

17. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Some very generous offers, good luck with the sale Richie!!!

18. Jay J

Jay J Birth of a Detailer

If Isaac isn't getting the concorso I'll get it :)

19. atomicfan

atomicfan Any Rag Vehicle Washer

is the rock sold??

20. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

Nope, still available.

Thanks.