FS: Rubbish Boys Juiced Edition

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Hum-Benz, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Hey guys! I have the Dodo Rubbish Boys Juiced Ed. up for sale. This wax is so easy to use and it looks great on all colors. The wax is very easy to apply and remove. I am selling it because I have way too many waxes. Used maybe 5 times.

Price is $55. shipped within the continental US. SOLD TO SPYRAL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Check out the other items I have up for sale as well. Will welcome all offers.
    http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f50/sale-dodo-swissvax-js109-etc-11398.html

2. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Mine.

3. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

That was quick!

4. Spyral

paypal sent. Try and get it out with the JS109..lol

5. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Just checked, JS109 hasn't left yet so you'll get them the same time. It may come in two different pkgs. but I did tell them to put both packages into one box so we'll see.

6. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Funny. Thanks Spyral. I was seriously thinking about buying this. But I don't need it. You saved me some money :D

7. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Well, you can always buy the Dodo SN that I have for sale. I think you may need that.:p:

8. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Dang Tom is fast...damn blackberry

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I have the wooden pot of V2. I really only wanted to compare my RBOE and the RBJE. But I think the outcome would be keeping the RBOE anyways.

10. Spyral

This post was aimed directly at me. It was like baiting the field during a hunt. Damn my weakness for all things Dodo.

11. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

What are you talkin about.:whistle: If you wouldn't have put your family pictures thread up you probably would've been safe.
    I really think you need to buy SV stuff next. They would look great side by side.

12. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Don't worry - Spyral will just put it back up for sale in a week anyway. :lol:

(It's a great wax - I sold mine to littlemissGTO, but I did like it a lot. Like Hum-Benz, mine was just going unused)

13. Spyral

I don't get rid of Dodo Juice products. I keep them. Dodo, CG and Menzerna are about all I hold on to.