FS: Rock & Republic

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by er1k, Apr 22, 2009.

1. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

Up for sale is a pair of Rock&Republic Men's Jean! Size 32, only been worn casually around 8 times. I will let the pictures speak for themselves! PM if you have any questions.

$150 shipped!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

are they ridiculously long? I cant get true religion cuz theyd be way to long on me. I wear a 30x30.

3. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

They aren't too long. I am about 6' and after about an inch cuff they have a very relaxed fit.

4. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Damn I wear a 38/34 haha. Even if i were in shape I couldn't see me dropping below a 36, I have a big bone structure.

5. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Close, I am a 34 and I teeter between 34 and 32 but my thighs are still kinda bulky from playing college football to fit in 32s and I gotta have comfortable jeans, its a must.

Nice lookin jeans though.

6. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

nice pair of rocks!

7. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

Someone make me an offer!

8. GLuXuRy

GLuXuRy Birth of a Detailer

if you werent so far away id pick these up

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

$150, that's 3 pots of Blackfire Midnight Sun!!!:applause2: just kidding...good luck with your sale!

10. ///M LifeStyle

///M LifeStyle Birth of a Detailer

if only i fit into a 32 :(

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Best damn jeans in the WORLD!!!

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Cool looking jeans...but I'm curious, what makes these jeans worth the price. Keep in mind I don't do any shopping...er..cloth wise, the missis is the one who's in charge of making sure I look presentable, I'm not a big fan of going cloth shopping but I'm curious about these jeans and a few other brands that is. If any could shed some light would be very much appreciated :peace:

13. GLuXuRy

GLuXuRy Birth of a Detailer

i have about 7 pairs of R&R jeans .. others i have are 7's, citizens and 575 jeans .. what makes jeans so exspensive ? the material they use .. straight up, the jean material is softer (like a good mf towel to a cheap one) .. the fitment and cut (each brand has a signature cut (which makes it fit others better than other brands) .. then theres the wash .. the process of the wash with stones and sand make then them color they are (fade print, darkness of blue or whatever color they are)

one other thing NAME BRAND .. just like everything else in this world .. name brand plays a key role .. plus the clothing market has about a 200% mark up

basicaly just compare them to a 10 dollar mf towel to a 50 cent mf towel

14. P1et

My missus doesn't buy me any other jeans than Rock 'n Republic, Seven For All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity. Once you have a pair of these, you'll throw all your others jeans away. I promise!

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you for the feed back guys, now that I think about it I've seen some Seven labeled Jeans in the closet but I honestly don't pay much attention to clothes...oh but the Seven jeans are my wifes :thinking: hmmm..maybe it's time papy gets some new jeans :thumb:

I'm a Levi's jean guy...but there are some other brands in the mix that I honestly never bothered to look at or read the label...ooh I really like the the aligator shirts though :giggle:

16. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

I like my 7s but prefer Diesel.

17. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

You detail cars wearing those jeans? I have a couple pairs of levi's that I use strictly for detailing/fixing cars/etc.

I've tried on some nice Big Star jeans. but i'm not paying that much for pants.

There's a high estrogen level in this thread... :p:

18. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Softness has really nothing to do with Jean quality. The best quality jeans out there raw or selvedge jeans are really rough and starchy then soften up with time/washes. Quality has more to do with the jean fabric origin, the most sought after are Japan and Italy. Then there is jean weight (how dense it is). Color, coating.. etc.

You do pay mostly for the designer "cut". Then the name.

As for those worrying about length you guys don't like to stack? (bottom of the jean) I am naturally a 29/30, but I can wear up to a 38 length and it looks marvelous (Dior's only length).

19. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

WOW... And I thought I was a little metro...lol:cool2:

I don't like brands for the sake of the brand. I have never been one to wear a piece of apparel that is a walking billboard for a company, just not my style...

I prefer express jeans.. they fit me well and look great and for a fraction of the cost of these.... Not knocking it, just saying.

Not trying to poo-poo on your sale thread... I am sure they are nice jeans

20. P1et

Only shorts when I detail mate!!!