FS: New HD Foam Lance/Cannon $75

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Strs90, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Strs90

Strs90 Birth of a Detailer

SOLD to Michakaveli. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    *Sorry for the poor pic.. lost camera and had to use cell phone.

This is for (1) Brand New HD Foam Lance with a Karcher K series adapter.

$75 Shipped to anywhere in US.

Price is with the karcher adapter.. I can also sell the Foam Lance w/o the adapter for $70 shipped.

Thanks Guys

(I literally pulled this one straight from the box brand new and took a pic.. I already own an HD Foam lance and accidentally bought another one.. its a long story. :) )

2. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Is there any way I can just buy the karcher adapter for you? I already have the Cam Spray Lance, and just need the adapter. I just bought a new karcher PW last weekend.. and hate switching out guns just for the lance option (I like the hose/gun that came with the karcher better than my aftermarket one).

Let me know, if I can buy jut the adapter, I'll take it ASAP!

Aaron

3. Strs90

If someone wants to buy the Foam Lance without the karcher adapter I will sell it for $70 shipped.. and if that happens I could sell the adapter to d00t for ~$7 shipped?

4. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

This is going to be a stab in the dark..... Do you know what adapter would work with the foam lance you are selling and my Craftsman 2550psi power washer... I can track down the Model # if need be...

This is very tempting (Do I need one? probably not) Does this make awesome/sexy foam, I bet.

How does this one compare to the Cam Spray and the unit (ADVS1) was selling not long ago?

5. Strs90

I might be able to find it with the model number..

I think this is the standard/typically style connection that can be purchased anywhere pressure washers are sold.
    [​IMG]

These are the rarer connections that are more difficult to find.. Lowes sells this set online for $29.. but they can be found cheaper.
    [​IMG]

I looked up a 2550 Craftsman PW on Sears.. and found this
    [​IMG]

when I zoom in the connection looks like this
    [​IMG]

If that is the connection then all you would need is one of these
    [​IMG]

6. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Damint, so cheap, i got my cam spray for $100+!

Do you just have one or multiple?

7. Strs90

Just One.

8. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Someone buy it already! I already got a cam spray but i want this one to try it out too

9. michakaveli

I had to jump on it.... Been eyeing one of these "toys" for a little bit. I'll post photos when I get it running.

10. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

WOW! What a deal. Congrats Michakaveli.

11. michakaveli

Here is a screen shot of the manual to the unit that I have....

[​IMG]

12. Strs90

Yours is just like this guys..

The simplest way is to to use a 22MMx22MM(i think) coupler between the lance and your gun.. just like this guy did.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Personally I would get tired of having to unscrew it to use the wand so I would put a quick connector on it instead. I would remove the 22MM connector already on the foam lance.. and then I would put a female quick connector on the end of the gun and then a male quick connector on both the wand and the foam lance. You don't have to remove the connector already on the foam lance.. but I would just to get rid of some slack.

Honestly I would just take your gun and wand, and the foam lance to Lowes and have them find the right three quick connectors.