FS: Makita, Meg's 16, Optimum Polish, Chicago Pol

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by oneshare325, Jan 30, 2009.

1. oneshare325

oneshare325 Two Bucket System Washer

I was looking at my detailing stuff when I noticed that I had somethings i was not using at all. Someone else might.

I am not really firm on any of the prices, and just PM me if you are interested in anything.

First is my Makita 9227 polisher, it is about year and a half old and it is showing it use of the handle and stuff, but is a great polisher but I just really don't use it at all. Runs GREAT and never once had a problem with it! This is just for the polisher, no backing plate.

I was thinking $125. (Feel free to make an offer)
    SOLD

A couple tins of UNUSED Meguiars #16, I love the stuff, and have about 9 of them, and still have only gone through about one of them! One of my favorite waxes!:applause2:

BOTH SOLD

The Chicago Polisher I bought to use with a pad washer, but still have yet to take it out of the box. I plugged it in just now, so I know it works..:giggle: Open to offers..

[​IMG]

and then a one time used bottle of Optimum polisher, $12.
    [​IMG]

OPEN TO OFFERS, So feel free to PM me or post. Thanks again, and I hope this stuff can help someone!

2. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Good price on the makita.

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Those tins of #16 are going to go QUICK I have a feeling. Nice sale, good luck!

4. scot_w

scot_w Birth of a Detailer

What are you using in place of the Makita??? I thought the Makita was the be all end all of polishers.

5. oneshare325

Thanks man, I'll keep you in mind if i can't get what I was hoping for!:thumb:
    I think so too! I love the stuff!:applause2:

A metabo. Lighter and smaller, easier to hold in my small hands..haha! Only problem with it is is can overheat if i use it too long! But I do really like the reliability of the Makita!

6. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Throw that bail handle off the CP buffer,onto the Makita and it'll look like new.

7. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

+1, the makita is so tempting, but I'm going to have to pass. Good price, good luck with your sale!

8. oneshare325

Haha! Wow am I stupid! Good call!:shead:

9. oneshare325

One tin of Meg's 16 gone!

10. razr007

razr007 Banned

how you figure brand new with bag pads gloves etc. is only 169.00 on ebay way to much .

11. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

can you hold onto the makita until my hitachi decides to go stupid? haha, good luck with the sales oneshare :thumb:

12. oneshare325

Well I said in my post that I am open to offers, and serious offers will not be turned down....

Haha, thanks man!

13. oneshare325

Ok I edited it so it now says make an offer, for the makita. Let me know guys!

14. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Damn, the makita offer is very tempting. Let's see how long it stays in your hands

15. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

what are the pros and cons of the Chicago? speed settings, vibrations, weight, etc. thanks

16. oneshare325

Make an offer if you are really intrested! haha

The chicago is a cheap makita pretty much, but I know some people use it exclusively..
    here are the specs..

* Versatile 300-3000 RPM range for polishing and sanding
    * All ball bearing construction for smooth operation
    * Universal 5/8''-11TPI spindle
    * Spindle lock for easy pad changes
    * Aluminum die cast handle for extra rigidity
    * High impact PVC housing

Comes with 7'' hook and loop backing pad, foam pad, 60 and 240 grit sanding discs, terry towel, polishing bonnet; 120V motor, 60 Hz, 9.8 amps

17. oneshare325

Ok, the Makita is sold!

18. oneshare325

Ok one of the 16's is sold.

I still have one left, I think the buyer fell through. First post has been edited

19. oneshare325

Chicago and Optimum is all that is left!

20. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

is the optimum $12 shipped?