FS: Makita 9227C, PC7424XP, Various Waxes

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Chas, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Hey All,

So I am trying to thin out my collection and consolidate a bit. I haven't seen the need to use my Makita in awhile and would like to consolidate down to a Griots DA so I will be selling my 7424XP as well. I will also be selling some waxes I haven't used in ages since I am on a sealant kick at the moment. I would really like to see this stuff go quick so I hope I am pricing them to move. I will entertain offers, but please no low-balling, buyer pays shipping, CONUS only. I have a good track record with trades and shipping things out with other users.

I am at work and using the pictures I have available, I will take more tonight and post them up.

Makita 9227C, in great shape, used on maybe 10 cars, never had an issue and cord is still in great condition. Has normal scratches from laying it down Includes the bag, the two handles, and I will throw in the Chemical Guys 5" Evolve backing plate and 3.5" flexible backing plate from DD SOLD

PC 7424XP, had it for 8 or so years, in solid shape, used on maybe 20 cars with most of its latter use for only applying lsp's. Comes with all necessary tools and handle. Normal scratches from laying it down but works great and without issue. $SOLD

[​IMG]

As for the Waxes they are all 80%+ full (I'll double check when I get home and post photos)
    P21S - $10 Sold
    Lusso Oro - $20 Sold
    Dodo Juice Banana Armour Sampler - Free to first person to take wax(es)
    Pinnacle XMT 180 - $15
    Raceglaze (Top of the pot is finicky and can stick sometimes) - $50 Sold
    Pete's 53 - $20 SOLD

I appreciate the consideration fellas. Hope all is well.
    [​IMG]

2. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Bump. Several waxes sold. Let me know if you're interested in the other goods!

3. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Bump again, lowered prices on the PC and Makita. I really want to move these, shoot me offers.

4. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

pm sent

5. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

paypal sent