FS: Lightly Used FLEX 3401 VRG Polisher

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by DaveS4, May 25, 2009.

1. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

****Sale Pending****

Hello all:

I've got a lightly used FLEX 3401 VRG that I am looking to sell. It's been a great asset to me but I need to get a second rotary for our two-man detailing team so the FLEX has to go.

The unit is in great condition and I would say has been used less than 10 times with only 4 of those times being a full car's worth of use. It has the newer 5.5" backing plate, all accessories, and the original box/instruction booklets. Never had any issues with it at all.

I might even have some pads to throw in at a small cost if anyone is interested.

I will post pictures when I get home tomorrow as I'm sure you all will want to see it.

I'm asking $250 shipped + 4% ($10) to cover PayPal fees. (paid $300 + shipping when I bought it new).

Please feel free to ask any and all questions.

Thanks and happy shopping!

It is in great shape. It just has the usual minor scuffs from resting it upside down.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Dave

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I may be interested once I see the pics and see if i can pull the money together. Do you still have the large backing plate or just the smaller one?

3. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Hope it's not an inconvenience but I only have the 5.5" BP which is what shipped with the unit.

Thanks for your interest!

4. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

is this still for sale?

5. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Yes it is! I will have pics of everything up this evening.

6. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

ok i will check them out later.

7. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Updated with pics!

8. PJS

PJS Birth of a Detailer

Pity you're not looking for a Cyclo, I could've traded mine with you!
    Find me a price to ship to the UK please, but I'd have to caveat that with if you'd let it go for $220 - can use the Gift option to save on fees.
    If you've used the Cyclo, how does the 3401 compare noise-wise? Louder/similar/lower?

9. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

I'll look into the cost of shipping it to the UK as a gift.

Unfortunately, I haven't used the Cyclo, but the 3401 is not that loud. It is a tad louder than the Metabo and Makita rotaries which I've used, but not 'too loud" by any means.

10. Nica

Nica Banned

My opinion is that the Flex is equal in noise to the Cyclo, I have a Cyclo and had a Flex and I felt they were equal, hope this helps :peace:

11. PJS

PJS Birth of a Detailer

Cheers Nica/Dave.
    Dave, I was referring to payment via Paypal, but yes, if it's doable, then the same for the paperwork works for me too.

12. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Sale pending...

13. PJS

PJS Birth of a Detailer

Dave, what's the current situation on this?

14. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Hey PJS,

Just waiting for an eCheck to clear, and it's officially sold. I will let you know if anything changes...

15. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

*** SOLD ***

Thanks everyone!!!