FS Flex 3401 DA

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by kaisernaut, May 8, 2010.

1. kaisernaut

kaisernaut DB Forum Supporter

am selling my 2 months old Flex. Come with hex-logic pads. Asking $250....plus shipping and paypal fee.

Pics will be up tomorrow!!

2. kaisernaut

kaisernaut DB Forum Supporter

3. TLMitchell

TLMitchell Birth of a Detailer

Edit:

For those filling my PM & mailbox interested in the Flex I'm not selling via DB, it's long gone.

TL <--- the former spammer

4. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

TL Mitchell its probably a good idea to start by purchasing sales access instead of just "piggybacking"..

5. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

lol..+1

6. TLMitchell

TLMitchell Birth of a Detailer

Umm, so does this mean you don't want to buy my Flex? :giggle:

I just took a look around the Forum Home page, somewhere I've never spent much time. I usually log on and click "New Posts" and that's what I see. Looking at the Forum Home For Sale section I spy:

"Do you have items that you no longer use/need and are looking to sell such items. This section is dedicated for such items. Note: This section requires subscription...... " :yikes:

Ooops! Never noticed that before. I'm on numerous detailing Forums, some allow sales between members, others allow trades, still others prohibit any kind of commerce or exchanges between members. It's sometimes hard to recall how each Forum operates. Had I intended to post something for sale and navigated to the Forum Home page to ferret out the correct section I probably would've seen the rules. However, seeing that post had me thinking, "that Flex went quick, I oughta post mine and get rid of it since I don't use it." An unaware impulse move that won't be repeated. My apologies to those whose toes I've stepped on. :sorry:

I also got the admionushment PM from Phil. Sheesh... it's HIS fault I don't use the 3401 since he sold me a 3403! :doh:

I shall now compose a couple of thousand e-mails addressed to Nigerian Colonels explaining how buying my Flex will enhance their sex life after they Western Union me $50,000,000. Geeez, I've never been a spammer before....

Sincere regrets,

TL