FS: Black Friday Laptop Deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by yukonon22, Nov 29, 2008.

1. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

Hey Guys i picked up two doorbuster laptops from Best Buy. Let me know if there is any interest. Both are new and in unopened boxes. I will include a gift receipt.

HP Pavilion DV4-1114NR ($650) 750 in stores

[​IMG]

Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor T5800
    Features 2 processing cores, 800MHz system bus, 2MB L2 cache and 2.0GHz processor speed per core.
    Next-generation Intel® Core™2 Duo processor
    Based on the innovative Intel® Core™ microarchitecture, so it runs faster and is more energy-efficient for cooler, quieter operation.
    3GB DDR2 memory
    For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
    Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
    Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible media; also supports LightScribe direct-disc labels using compatible LightScribe media.
    14.1" WXGA high-definition widescreen display
    With BrightView technology and 1280 x 800 resolution showcases your movies and games in stunning clarity.
    160GB hard drive (5400 rpm)
    Offers spacious storage options and fast read/write times. HP ProtectSmart hard drive protection for improved data safety.
    Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
    Features up to 1277MB total video memory for intense detail. HDMI port for connectivity.
    QuickPlay music and DVD buttons
    Puts your media within easy reach. HP mobile remote included.
    Built-in webcam with microphone
    Makes it easy to chat with and send video mail to family and friends.
    5-in-1 digital media reader
    Supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card for easy access to your digital files.
    2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
    For fast digital video, audio and data transfer. 1 eSATA/USB combo port.
    Built-in high-speed wireless LAN 802.11b/g
    Lets you connect to the Internet without wires.
    Built-in 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN
    With RJ-45 connector and V.92 high-speed data/fax modem for flexible wired Web connectivity options.
    Weighs only 5.2 lbs. and measures just 1.6" thin
    For easy portability.
    Long battery life
    Of up to 3 hours and 15 minutes to give you more time away from an outlet.
    HP Intersect Imprint finish
    For a sophisticated look.
    Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition operating system with Service Pack 1 (SP1) preinstalled
    Software package includes Microsoft Works and more. 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office 2007 Student and Teacher Edition also included.
    Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
    Warranty Terms - Parts 1 year limited
    Warranty Terms - Labor 1 year limited
    Product Height 1.6"
    Product Width 13.2"
    Product Weight 5.2 lbs.

And.....

HP Pavilion DV4-1117NR w/ Anitvirus and Epson 4-in-1 printer ($750) $840 in stores

[​IMG]

Product Features:

Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor T5800
    Features 2 processing cores, 800MHz system bus, 2MB L2 cache and 2.0GHz processor speed per core.
    Next-generation Intel® Core™2 Duo processor
    Based on the innovative Intel® Core™ microarchitecture, so it runs faster and is more energy-efficient for cooler, quieter operation.
    4GB DDR2 memory
    For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
    Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
    Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible media; also supports LightScribe direct-disc labels using compatible LightScribe media.
    14.1" WXGA high-definition widescreen display
    With BrightView technology and 1280 x 800 resolution showcases your movies and games in stunning clarity.
    250GB hard drive (5400 rpm)
    Offers spacious storage options and fast read/write times. HP ProtectSmart hard drive protection for improved data safety.
    Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
    Features up to 1759MB total video memory for intense detail. HDMI port for connectivity.
    QuickPlay music and DVD buttons
    Puts your media within easy reach. HP mobile remote included.
    Built-in webcam with microphone
    Makes it easy to chat with and send video mail to family and friends.
    5-in-1 digital media reader
    Supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card for easy access to your digital files.
    2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
    For fast digital video, audio and data transfer. 1 eSATA/USB combo port.
    Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g)
    Lets you connect to the Internet without wires.
    Built-in 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN
    With RJ-45 connector and V.92 high-speed data/fax modem for flexible wired Web connectivity options.
    Weighs only 5.2 lbs. and measures just 1.6" thin
    For easy portability.
    HP Intersect Imprint finish
    For a sophisticated look.
    Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition 64-bit operating system with Service Pack 1 (SP1) preinstalled
    Software package includes Microsoft Works and more. 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office 2007 Student and Teacher Edition included.

2. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I would, but my current Toshiba is still bulletproof. Good luck with sale though :thumb:

3. yukonon22

Thanks. I had a toshiba that sold this morning.

4. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

I was looking at buying that one it, has that cool design on the front and inside doesnt it?

good buy!

5. yukonon22

they are nice laptops. if i wasn't a mac user it would be the pc i would get