FS: 3M Perfect it III 5" Backing Plate, M205, Surbuf's & Other Products

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Danny, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Payments via Paypal also it would benefit the buyer if you send it via Gift if not add 3% to the amount.

Meguiars M205 around half left of the 32 oz bottle so about 16 oz. See marked line in red. $15 plus shipping I am almost sure it can fit in a Flat Rate padded envelope which is only $4.95 to ship but would have to check on that.

[​IMG]

Surbuf 5.5" D/A Pads, used only 1 time on my hood and bumpers then washed and put away they cost me $14 from Phil plus the shipping. I cant use them anymore since I sold the PCXP and will only be using a rotary from now on $10 plus shipping so $15 to send (because I'll ship in a flat rate box or flat rate envelope)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3M Superbuff III 2 Plus 2 Wool Pad with 3M Superbuff 05710 5/8" Superbuff Adapter I purchased this locally from an Automotive refinish shop to use on a 2011 Mustang 5.0 GT/CS that I corrected which had an extremely hard clear which was taking me hours to correct with yellow Ubers and M105, it was even harder than my ML 350's. I only used it that one time for half the vehicle and then hand washed it, it really cut hours out of the correction, I would keep it but it wont fit the Shinex. Together they ran me $40 price lowered to $25 plus shipping (will ship in a flat rate envelope)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edge 5" D/A backing plate $5 OBO plus shipping (I'll ship in a small flat rate envelope for a lower cost)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am selling these items because I am looking to get this. :thumb:

[​IMG]

2. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Decided I am just going to get the Flex PE 14-2 instead of the Festool Shinex so the 3M backing plate is no longer for sale.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

3. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Let me know if you see anything you want I am taking offers.

4. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Danny, I think you are really going to love the PE14. It's an incredible buffer.

5. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I think you made a wise choice as you already had a great backing plate. The Flex is a great machine as is the Festool.

6. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Items are still for sale PM me if interested.

7. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Am taking offers on the items

8. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Need these items gone pm me with offers if interested

9. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Did you sell the 3M BP?

10. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Yeah man I am using it with the Flex PE 14-2 that I purchased I posted that it was no longer for sale sorry:(

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Ok. Thats cool. :)

12. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Morning Bump I also have 3 Brand New 4" Purple Foam Wool pads in the packaging still I can do $20 shipped.