FS: 2005 Cadillac STS

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by milabfocker, Jul 12, 2009.

1. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

*DROPPED THE PRICE BY 2K NOW ASKING $15995*

I'm trying to sell both of my cars before relocating to the UK. Here is a link to my 2005 Cadillac STS. I will pay shipping charges for this vehicle if someone decides to purchase. Additional photos can be provided upon request for serious inquiries. Please PM me for additional information.

2005 Cadillac STS V8, $17,995 - Cars.com

Thanks,
    Brandon

2. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

what do you do?

3. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Nice ride. Good luck on your sale.

4. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I'm in the military; my job is to provide security for Department of Defense resources.

I appreciate it. I'm finding that it is extremely hard to sell a vehicle in this economy.

5. MrPolished&Waxed

so who crashed the govt comps?

6. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I guess I don't understand the question. Could you rephrase it?

7. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Well I appreciate whatever it is you do for Our Country. Thank You Sir :worship2:

Yea this Economy is something else, I was beginning to think the worm had turned, but I'm starting to second guess that in the past 2 weeks.
    You are probally unfortunately going to have to take a hit on your Automobile sales. How long do you have before you Depart?

8. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I've already rented my house out; new tenants are moving in the 10th of August. From there the family and I are going to visit relatives. I don't actually get on a plane for the UK until the 25th of August. I'm cutting it very close; in fact, if nobody shows any interest in the BMW early this week, I'm going to drive down to St. Louis and ship the BMW so I can have a car available once I arrive. I'll probably leave the Cadillac stateside and see if I can have a relative try to sell it for me.

9. MrPolished&Waxed

I thought that some government computers , cant remember what branch, got hijacked a while back on a weekend. I heard it on Glenn Beck.

Are you looking forward to living in the UK?

I work at a dealership and the owner just sold his 06 STS V black with like 30k miles on it for $30K?

10. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Well I'm glad you have gotten the House squared away.:applause2:

:shead:Are the Emmisions and such in order for UK Standards or will you have to do any Mods?

:poke:Say your gonna ship the Bimmer out of St.Louis huh:shead: Well I'm in Memphis so maybe I can watch it sail down the Mississippi River...lol

Best of Luck and may GOD be with you on your venture

Sincerely,
    Flash

11. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I'm not familiar with the incident; the situation may not have impacted our installation. I'm definitely excited about moving to the UK; however, preparing for the move has been very stressful (i.e., selling/renting our house, selling vehicles, passports, visas, etc.) Additionally, none of our appliances (i.e., toasters, microwaves, iron, vacuum, etc.) will work without expensive transformers (which increase energy costs); even my TV won't pick up cable/satellite and my DVD players won't play DVDs purchased over there. I just hope I don't drive on the wrong side of the road on accident.

12. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I appreciate it Flash. I don't believe I will have to mod the vehicle for emission requirements; however, I will have to add a fog light in the rear and ensure all of the flashers are amber in color. Either way, from what I have been told, they mod vehicles to local specifications at the pickup location; in fact, you aren't allowed to receive the vehicle until all necessary mods have been accomplished.

13. kei169

kei169 Wax on..Wax off

in this economy, it is hard to sell used car!
    Since the new car costs way less than before, people who can afford would rather getting a new one.
    Like the E92 M3, saw a nice deal for $599 a month, $0 down payment.
    See what i mean

GL on your sale!
    Kei

14. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I live in St.Louis,if I can be of help lmk.

15. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

Appreciate it; I'll keep that in mind.

16. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

Dropped asking price!