Free shipping code US plastics

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by spK, Jul 31, 2009.

1. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

I don't know if it's a one time use but anyhow here's the code:

Enjoy

2. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

just entered an order to see if it would work and it does! Great find :thumb:

3. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

Where can I type in the code? Can't seem to see it.

Edit: Found it, but it doesn't seem to work...am I doing something wrong?

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

That code does not work anymore. But, just for you information it goes right in the box by Promotional Code right under Shipping Method after you put your shipping address and information in.

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

Ahh ok thanks.

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Usually it's the same code for everyone, was this a one-time use code? Love me some US Plastics!

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

It worked for a bit but think it expired few weeks after this was posted.

8. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

Does anyone have a current one of these codes?

9. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Yea, coupon expired long time ago :) should of posted expiration date

10. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

OK, so today i sent a nice email to US Plastic informing them of our and the detailing community as a whole and basicly trying to get them to provide us with our own free shipping or discount code. It was a decently well written email so hopefully i will get a response by end of business today to let me know if they are willing to do that for us or not.

11. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

Awesome froboy!! Appreciate the effort, and hopefully they will come through on it!!

12. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I want to get me some of those foaming sprayer heads... and some yorker style bottles for my Menz stuff...

13. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Thanks for looking out for us here at DB. :applause: :thumb: I hope you get a reply soon.
    They are a great company to deal with and have excellent business practices.

Usually after you place your 1st order you will receive a 10% discount at checkout on all following orders. My experience has been that the promotional free shipping discounts work out to about the same savings.

14. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

I don;t think usplastic sells foam spray heads, well I haven't seen any...

15. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

16. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Cool beans. Good lookin' out.

17. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Foaming spray heads they have are nice. I got a few yorker bottles last order and ended up not wanting them. I have a few left if anyone is looking for them, may be able to work something out, 8 oz .

They have fast shipping and that is the key for me, hope they come out with something for us.

19. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

I sent an email to both their quotes department and their general email at 9:30am EST this morning. It is almost 6pm now so i assume i will not be receiving a response until next week....:waiting:

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

When I sent them a question once, it took till the next day. If it is something like this it may have to go a level up and what not.