Free samples of....

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by dankfanatic, Jun 17, 2009.

1. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

[​IMG]

I just have too much of this stuff. thought i'd share it with you forum members who haven't tried this polish yet. who wants some? I can send out 2-8oz samples of all 3 to those who are gonna use it. :thumb:

[​IMG]

alright guys, im outta empty bottles. the samples are gonna have to wait till I get more.

2. Dannyk

Dannyk Jedi Nuba

I'm game, let me know what you want to cover the cost involved for shipping. I can pm you with the other info required. Thank You.

3. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

I'm Game also, always like trying New Products...:chips:

Its especially nice not having to buy a gallon of something only to find out it doesn't work for me.:doh:

Would gladly cover Shipping Cost.:thumb:

4. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I'd like to give them a go as I have been wanting to try those out anyway. Let me know what you need to cover the shipping and the bottles . Thanks

5. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

+1 pm me the shipping cost to 11367

6. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

I'd like to give these a shot. It gets old reaching for Menz and Megs all of the time....even though they're great.

Quote to 40601.

Thanks.

7. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

These polishes are pretty good. I have used the Intensive Paste quite a bit with excellent results, and the High Gloss Polish is a good intermediate step, before something like 85RD. It might be ok to finish with if the car isn't solid black, though... :doh:

I've yet to use any of my Final Finish though...I've been meaning to try it.

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Very nice of you to offer this Darkfanatic!!!

9. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Good job man!

10. jthad

jthad Virgin Detailer

I would like to give them a try.

pm me the cost for shipping to 39402

11. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

guys, send me a PM with ur info. I'll send out samples to who I get PMs from first, no need to send anything back in return, unless u want to! don't worry about shipping costs, couldnt be more than a few bucks in these usps flat rate boxes.

12. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

PM Sent.

You are the man, Dank!

13. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

14. JETSPD1477

JETSPD1477 Virgin Detailer

im local to you. id like to try some out. 90712.

15. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

lol I have the 5 litre jugs too. I'm down to about half remaining. I like it. Is it as lubricated as Menz? No. But still corrects well.

16. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

i would like to give them a try if you are still offering. i will send a pm with my info.

17. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

alright guys, im outta empty bottles. the samples are gonna have to wait till I get more. to the 4 members that PMd me first, i'll get ur samples sent out this week!

18. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Where are you located dankfanatic? If you're relatively close to me it would be nice to get a sample and chitchat with another DB member :)

19. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

eyezack, im in north oc. lemme know when u wanna meet up!

20. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Sure thing bud. I'm going to Hawthorn from South OC this Saturday so I'll let you know :)
    '