Free 5 oz Polish Samples

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Michael @ einszett, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

If you've been wanting to try our PolishWax, Paint Polish, High Gloss Polish, or Final Finish but not ready to buy a full size bottle, we now offer free 5 oz samples of these products (enough to do a full size car). All you have to pay for is shipping. Or you can include it when you purchase an item on your next order at the einszett Online Shop and shipping will be very minimal.

***UPDATE: this has been popular so we had to put the limit to one piece for each item so more people can have a chance to try the product. Thanks for your understanding and all the interest!***

Just follow the link to the product you're interested in. Here's a brief description of each product:

PolishWax: For new and well-maintained paint finishes. Cleans, conditions and protects the paint finish in one simple step. A combination of premium carnauba wax and synthetic waxes. Use prior to a car show or concours for a flawless finish. Concentrated formula will provide approximately five complete treatments.

Paint Polish: For paint finishes that are dull, have swirl marks, and haze. Cleans, corrects flaws and conditions the paint finish in one step. Special abrasives reduce the appearance of swirl marks and fine scratches restoring paint to its original appearance. Conditioners restore paint luster and prevent the finish from becoming brittle and dull.

High Gloss Polish: A revolutionary silicone-free polish for the removal of wet sanding marks, compound marks, swirl marks and paint overspray on ceramic paint finishes. Combined with a light wool cutting pad, High Gloss Polish can cut through wet sanding marks and produce a fine finish. Low-dusting for less cleanup. Produces a fine, deep finish. Silicone- and wax-free. Application with rotary polisher highly suggested.

Final Finish: Final Finish is a silicone-free high gloss glaze for both hand and machine polishing of repaired paintwork. Produces a wax-like, deep gloss finish. Low dusting for easy cleanup. Safe for use on freshly painted surfaces.

2. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

order in an pm'ed you mike ...:thumb:...

3. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

I am interested

4. grease

grease Birth of a Detailer

click the name of the product

5. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Click the product name. It's a direct link.

Question for Michael: Does final finish have any correction abilities? Like menzerna 85rd? Or is it abrasive free? I have a 5 litre jug and have no idea.

6. Michael @ einszett

Final Finish has very fine abrasives. It's not formulated to offer significant correction but when applied with a soft pad or a very soft wool pad w/ medium pressure at high revs (rotary) you can perform some very fine correction. It's primarily a finishing glaze to be applied on fresh painted finishes where silicone and wax should be avoided.

Also apply by hand with a soft, plush cotton towel or a foam applicator sponge.

Tip: when compounding with Extra or Intensive Paste, apply a little Final Finish to boost gloss.

7. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

hmm. probably gona place order to try. too bad metail polish is not on that or this is new formula of that

is samples 1 per order? if i have somebody else that wants to try it so we can split the shipping?
    finaly reason to order pfledge thing

8. Michael @ einszett

Hey guys, seems we have a problem with the shipping weight for each item. If you're interested in purchasing, please hold off until we get it fixed. I'll post when all is good. Sorry for any inconvenience!

9. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

oh ok. shipping came out to be $12.79

10. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I was wondering about that Final Finish, considering I have a ton of it. (Thanks Pete!)

11. pektel

No prob :D

12. Michael @ einszett

OK, all fixed. Please click on the direct links again (the url has been changed). If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

13. pektel

I actually did use a drop of it with the high gloss polish (old version). It seemed to lubricate it well. The HGP I have is a little tricky. Seems really thick.

14. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

nice.
    bottles are nice. im sure can be used if you get big bottles later on. any other samples that can be added?

15. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

how bout picked up in orange?

16. Michael @ einszett

No product there... Everything ships from our warehouse which is located in a different part of the county.

17. Michael @ einszett

You can order more than 1.

18. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

So is High Gloss Polish rotary only?

19. Michael @ einszett

Preferably. If you apply on a regular clear coat (non-ceramic) which I knw will be the case for most, you can achieve good results with a DA or Flex. On a rotary youll want to go slower with a foam pad (1500 and under) and with a wool pad you can go faster. Don't know how that'll apply when using a DA.

Applying by hand is possible but don't expect to achieve good results.

20. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Does it finish nicely or will I have to go over it with Final Finish?