FREE 3D/HD Products to EVERYONE!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by David Fermani, Jul 2, 2013.

1. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Here’s your chance to score FREE 3D & HD products! I really had to twist Tunch Goren’s arm on this idea, but after much consideration here is what he’s willing to do…..

EVERYONE is entitled to pick your choice of ANY currently offered 3D/HD product (chemicals only) in exchange for your 100% unbiased review of said product. Limit 1 product at a time, but with no maximum amount. Here is what you need to do (READ THIS ENTIRE POST):

**Visit 3D Car Care - Car Wash, Car Wax, Auto Detailing supplies, Car Polishers, Car Buffers & accessories store and browse their selection of products.

**Pick your product wisely. Don't select a product you won't use or need.

**Post your product selection in this thread

**Do a full review with pictures, explaining your UNBIASED thoughts on the product and how it performs. It would really be great to do a comparison test against the leading brand’s comparable product if you are able to. People who exceed our expectations will be adequately compensated!

**Post your review on a minimum of 4 internet forums including Detailing Bliss within 60 days of receiving your product. They don’t need to be detailing specific forums, just somewhere that would benefit from your product review (i.e. don’t post your review on an Underwater Basket Weaving forum). And yes, FaceBook can qualify as 1 of the mediums as long as you link to your thread on Detailing Bliss.

**Once these requirements are met, e-mail me with links to the 4 threads and you can move on to your next FREE product selection.

IMPORTANT: Here’s the catch to keep everyone honest and not abuse Tunch Goren’s generosity. 3D/HD is totally willing to foot the bill on this whole project, but it’s very important that these above requirements be met. During the time of your selection, you will need to forward me your secured payment information. REST ASSURED YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED AND THIS PRIVATE INFORMATION WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED. But, if you do not meet these requirements, you then agree to allow 3D/HD to collect payment for the product & shipping at regular price. They are doing this just to make sure they aren’t dishing out a bunch of free stuff to people who aren’t willing to return the favor. It really can be a win-win for everyone. Feel free to post or PM me with any questions/concerns you have.
    This offer applies, but is not just limited to people just within the Continental US. People outside of the US will be required to pay shipping costs in excess of what a normal/standard charge would be if shipped within the US (TBD). For example, if you are in Canada and it costs 3D/HD $25 to ship the product to you, but it would normally only be a $10 max charge if you lived within the US. You would be responsible for any costs above the normal $10 charge. Make sense? If not please let me know if you have any questions. I reserve the right to refuse certain products based on demand as well as people to whom wish we prefer not use our products.

People who are interested in capitalizing on this FREE PRODUCT offer can do so as follows:

Post your interest & list your product selection in this thread. Then, e-mail me your product selection along with your Full Name, Credit Card info & shipping info to: MetroDetroitAutoDetailer@gmail.com

Products will start being sent out early next week.

Cliff Notes Version of the offer:
    Pick your FREE 3D/HD product > Do a product review within 60 days > More FREE products
    Or
    Pick your FREE 3D/HD product > Don’t do a product review > Pay for product/shipping

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Wow. this is a great opportunity

3. BigAl3

BigAl3 Birth of a Detailer

awesome david! it doesn't get any better than this, what a generous offering from Tunch/3D/HD!

4. David Fermani

You've been wanting to try a few products if my memory serves me? Here's your chance!

Thanks Al! Tunch is all about spreading the word however he can. I love giving out freebies!

5. David Fermani

Also, if anyone is hesitant to e-mail your personal info, you can call, PM, text or use whatever way you'd like to relay your info to me. If you have ever purchased from 3D before, let me know and I can reference the info we have on file that way too.

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Great opportunity to get some non Autopia based reviews. Not that there is anything wrong with them. :thumb: Couple of items I'd like to try.

7. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

What are your requirements for a "full review" exactly? I've never used any 3D products, what are suppose to be some stand outs from the line?

8. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Yes, someone was nice enough to send me a sample of some HD polish. Love it. Basically replaced my trusty Menz powerfinish. Love the working time.

9. RZJZA80

RZJZA80 Two Bucket System Washer

Cool, I'll have to figure out what to do a review on

10. BigAl3

BigAl3 Birth of a Detailer

david, not only does this opportunity give someone a chance to try and explore some great products that 3D/HD has to offer, but also listen to any kind of feedback from users on any of their products to help improve them. Tunch/3D/HD listens and that is vital to help make not only a product better, but help a business/company grow and become even greater...

11. David Fermani

Thanks Ken! I'd love for you to try something. You're active on a bunch of forums so the review part wouldn't be all that difficult. E-mail me your selection.

The only requirement for the review is for you to give your 10000% UNBIASED thoughts on the product you are testing. It doesn't have to be fancy, just accurate. You can also do a comparison to a favorite product of yours as well. We all have them. Why not put a 3D/HD product up against it??

I really like the entire 3D/HD line, but some products that are extremely popular are these:
    HD CUT - (Zero dusting polishing non-diminishing compound that produces a very nice finish)
    HD Polish - (many people's choice for final polishes)
    HD Speed - (All In One non-filling glaze like polish that is incredibly simple to use and produces excellent amounts of gloss)
    HD Nitro Seal - (2 part high gloss paint sealant)
    HD Touch - (waterless wash & quick detailer in one)
    3D Towel Kleen - (dedicated microfiber towel detergent)
    3D Instant Shine - (watermelon scented spray aerosol trim dressing)
    3D Yellow Degreaser - (concentrated non-acidic wheel cleaner)

Take a look at 3D/HD's website and let me know if you have any questions: 3D Car Care - Car Wash, Car Wax, Auto Detailing supplies, Car Polishers, Car Buffers & accessories store

Great to know! I know you really liked PF, so that says alot. If you do alot of non-coating details, you should try the HD Speed & Nitro Seal combo. I will guarantee that it produces the absolute most amount of gloss possible!

Exactly Al. That's the whole idea behind this. Offer people the chance to give their UNBIASED opinion of the product they've never tried before. Tunch Goren has followed the high-end/enthusiast market for quite some time (actually manufacturers products for some very high profile companies) and decided to create a line to cater to these people's needs. He takes on product ideas from these people, invents products to their specs, allows them to test them and listens to their feedback and makes them even better. He's committed to making great products and has actually been quite successful for quite a long time doing so.

12. 3PedalMINI

3PedalMINI DB Forum Supporter

I have been nulling around giving you guys a try, I would love to try your tire/rim degreaser or maybe the "quick" detailer.

Definitely interested in this offer, great idea! im a member of many automotive forums so it will be easy for me to post reviews.

13. fech

fech Birth of a Detailer

Sent you a pm. Interested in the Hd adapt, nitro seal, polish, poxy and touch. This a great chance to try some products.

14. The Driver

The Driver Birth of a Detailer

Definitely interested in some of your products. Would like to try HD cut and HD speed against Fg400. Also if you guys have any APC's I'm looking to switch up my line now.

*Will post reviews, most of it will be video, probably a side by side comparison or just the overall use for and application of the product. I've been wanting to build a good YT base and this is a perfect way to do it. I'll gladly do an in depth review of as many products as you guys can throw at me. How-to's etc.

15. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

I would be interested in:

HD Cut
    HD Polish
    HD Poxy
    HD Speed

Few questions:

What is the level of cut from HD Cut compared to D300, FG400, M105 and how does it finish down?

How does HD polish compare to Menz SF4500 or Optimum finishing Polish?

What is the longevity/durability/cut/cleaning ability of Speed? Compared to Megs D151? Compared to DG 501?

What it the longevity/durability of Poxy? Compared to Collonite 845? Compared to DG 105?

What are the pad and speed recommendations for each with a GG DA?

Sorry for so many questions, but would hate to use a product with the wrong process, pad or technique and then give a review based off of it.

16. Jvs1991

Jvs1991 Virgin Detailer

Wouldn't mind trying 3D kleen and hd polish. Wanna compare kleen to bf microfiber cleaner

17. David Fermani

18. David Fermani

Thanks to everyone that has taken the effort to try 3D products and provide your unbiased feedback. From the looks of things, most have been quite pleased with the line which is great! The offer is still open to those interested in giving this a try. Please let me know if you have any questions. E-mail me your product requests.

MetroDetroitAutoDetailer@gmail.com