Fralala

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by kyoshiro, Nov 6, 2011.

1. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

So how have you all been! My ass has been on fire recently from lots of work related projects (can't take any days off until at least mid of Nov)
    And recently my new interest has been around audio stuff cuz I "still" havent moved and all my detailing gear is stored away in a deck box at an underground parking lol
    I sure miss the thing called the "garage" and I sure miss "free time" too
    I'll share some more photos soon!

2. Street Wolf

Street Wolf Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I just now realized you're from Hong Kong, awesome. :D

3. kyoshiro

cuz i only just updated it after being back for 4~5 months LOL
    but yes I have passed probation at work and hopefully will stay sane from all the programming/etc :)

4. Street Wolf

Very cool, kind of wish I could land a job that would allow me to move/temporarily stay in other places.

5. kyoshiro

ah well its actually me moving back "home" then finding a job here as opposed to what you're thinking about. Vancouver was my 2nd home but my family and relatives are all here in Hong Kong. I even went to High School here :)

6. Street Wolf

Oh I see, even better actually. xD

Still yet, makes my life seem rather boring. :p

7. kyoshiro

sometimes i wish my life was more boring so i can do my own things LOL

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Congrats bud. Glad to hear all is well.

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

We need more day to day pics from Hong Kong. What does your office look like? The people you work with? Where do you go for lunch? Get after it!

10. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Send me some some airsoft stuff LOL..

11. kyoshiro

Hows weather over there? I heard its gonna be a cold winter

Yes got more pics soon lol, still working on work stuff atm and its midnight, gotta get this done before work tmr(or today even)

I'd have to break it up into parts and paint barrels orange etc etc etc, quite annoying to get them airsoft goodies into NA

12. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Nice to see you back Kyoshiro! Hope your enjoying Hong Kong and post more photo's . lol

13. kyoshiro

14. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

I talk to you all the time so nothing new to say, I should have sent the permanon in larger container it'd qualify to air shipment, the container ship is taking way to long

15. kyoshiro

ship takes around 3-4 weeks i think, it'll arrive someday LOL
    Anyhow I am currently reviving my german server cuz it got wtfpwned by some random peepz
    ALWAYS HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN LOL and this german server being cheap is so lacking that I really should stop paying for it, its not even worth keeping anymore.