Found These On Craigslist.... FOR FREE!!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Handz, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

So me and my buddy were whoring craigslist just searching for random stuff..... We clicked on the "Free" section and these Popped up on the list without searching...... I was so shocked I hopped in my car and drove 30 mins to pick it up!!!

I thought I was only gonna get one of these.... BUT THE GUY HAVE ME 20!!! WHAT A SCORE!!! FOR FREE!!! The dude had no idea what they were!!! :applause2:

These are Meguire's DA Interface cushion pads. They go in between the Backing plate and the Pad for extra cushion.... Almost like a 3M backing plate but for D/A!!!

These fit PERFECT on my 5-inch Lake Country Backing plate for my Porter Cable 7424!!! I am pretty excited to try them out.

Just goes to show that craigslist is Awesome!!!! :applause:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Sooo, pay it forward! Congrats on the find tho, spread some love, hahaha

3. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

LOL that's awesome man!

4. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

I am gonna give a couple away to the Guys on SN95 Mustang Community Cobra SVT GT Saleen Roush 3.8 5.0 4.6 | SN95Forums where i moderate the detailing section for our christmas raffle.

This guy still have like A HUNDRED in his garage..... I should post the CL add so more people can get some.

I think a few DB members will be getting a few of these once i get some free time to mail them out!!! I would like to maybe trade a few off for little sample or something.

5. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

soooooo, are you going to be giving any away here? or even selling them by chance? id be interested in trying one.

excellent score nonetheless.

6. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

Hey Billy, I dont think i can use all of these so i might keep 10 for myself and trade off the rest for some samples :)

7. luke093

WTF! Where did he get them...

8. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

what are you looking to trade for...

9. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Man i wish I could find a deal like that, nice find

10. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

This guy is from the Irvine area..... What i am assuming is that someone he knows went 'Dumpster Diving" at meguires headquarters and found these in the trash :applause2:

I would like some Wax samples. Some Scholl sample, I like wash soap like MS ultragloss.

I will make a trade thread later next week, i promise :headbang:

11. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

Would also like to know this.

12. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

hook me up with one dude!

13. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

14. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

Call the Guy and get 20!!! I was gonna ask for more but i was scared to ask for more when its free.

15. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

Gunna have to email him and see if he'll ship some if I pay for shipping.

16. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

i have been doing research and cant find anywhere to buy these online.... Its like they dont exist or something lol

17. luke093

Damn, I just realized my dad uses these 3M ones I think, on their sanding tools for working on wooden finishes.

18. t3stman

t3stman Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hey Handz, any extras to send this way? I live in OC so I can definitely go pick them up :D. I have lots of different lanyards if you want some lol.

19. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

Free 20 Mirror Glaze Foam Polishing Disks

Call the guy and get 20!!! He has some left!!! :applause2:

20. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Handz, maybe we can make a trade I have several products maybe you would like to try one out. If not does he ship any out if, the person pays for shipping.