Found P21s Power Gel (red wheel gel) MSDS info!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by hockeyplaya13, May 17, 2010.

1. hockeyplaya13

hockeyplaya13 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Kind of. There was no MSDS for it, but from some Google'ing I found that they have GWK's over in Germany, which is similar, and GHC's. I Google'd "p21s power gel GWK", and found one in Slovenian. I uploaded it to the Google Translator Toolkit, and it gave me a rough translation, but there were still some issues, like it removed all of the formatting and made it impossible to read. So I went through and copied and pasted the translated words into the original formatted document to keep it in an easy to read format, and then any places that there were noticeable translation issues (ie. random ?'s in the middle of words), I'd find that sentence in the original, and copy/paste it into google's instant translator and got a clean translation. The final document (FINAL_......) should be good to go, but I also uploaded the original file I downloaded (eurot_...doc), as well as the bare translation straight from Google without me editing it up (eurot_....txt).

I know this is unavailable in the US, but I figured I'd post it up for curious minds.

Attached Files:

2. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

3. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Sodium Mercaptoacetate is the same as in Sonax...

4. hockeyplaya13

hockeyplaya13 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

TOGWT: No, you're right, I couldn't find the translation for that, thanks.

getcha: Ok, I haven't looked into Sonax much yet. Thanks

5. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Sonax Wheel Cleaner full effect

Used for the removal of sintered (heat fused) metal particulates, this product has the cleaning power of sulphuric acid but with a pH of 7.0 by using a neutralised acid salt.
    Neutralization is the reaction between an acid and a base (alkaline) producing a salt and neutralized base. Common examples include acetic acid and sulphuric acid, when mixed with water cause an exothermic chemical reaction, loosening the sintered ferrous metal particulates, which have been converted entirely to rust and disintegrates forming a miscible emulsion that can be rinsed away. The main chemical used is Thioglycolic acid, a simple sulphur group- chained carboxylic acid, is a clear liquid; soluble in water. The product starts off green, then red and then to blood red. Allow to dwell for a minute, agitate and rinse. MSDS - http://www.mobile-image.co.za/extreme_msds.pdf