formula 113 aka wax daddy???

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by trhland, Sep 25, 2009.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

seen these videos on you tube anyone ever use this stuff??

2. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Anything that cleans, polishes, protects in a single step. usuing the same pad... by hand... seems too good to be true, and you know what they say about things that are too good to be true:bla2:

3. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

From their site:

16 oz - $19.95
    32 oz - $34.95
    1 Gallon - $166.90

Is this guy really selling silicone glaze with some wax in it for $167 per gallon?? What a joke.

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Citrus degreaser that is all you need for anything! I have seen his videos for a nice laugh sometimes.

5. 68Stang

68Stang Birth of a Detailer

I remember this guy from way back in the day on corvetteforum.com. He was a complete douche bag, lacked tact, and business sense. He would bash potential customers for expressing their views and opinions and you'd swear zaino was his kryptonite.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

that guy is just plain funny. He uses citrus for just about anything...there is no way I'll be even thinking about trying his stuff.

7. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

well if anything the videos are funny to watch ....

8. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I looked at the website and the facility is in Yonkers, NY. I might stop by next time I go visit my dad.

9. Brent

Brent Birth of a Detailer

Wax Daddy sent some of his wax and detail spray to a detailer at Autopia hoping he would hype it up on Autopia. The detailer said it gave a decent shine but had almost no durability and he too wondered if it was primarily just a glaze. He said the detail spray was pretty good but very over priced.