formula 1 2013

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by nyrep1, Mar 13, 2013.

1. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

F1 fans has anyone figured out the tv schedule for this season? i know its on nbc now but i can not find any info at all . very upset that its no longer on speed. on a good not it looks as if speed is going to show the full sebring race

2. nyrep1

ok it seems that all the shows and host from speed will be on nbc sports channel 1640 for att uverse customers

3. MelF1fan

MelF1fan Birth of a Detailer

Yep... will be on NBC Sports Network.. the old versus channel.

The good thing IMO is most of the speed crew will move over except for Bob Varsha.

Really looking forward to the season, i think there will be some exciting racing as good as or better than last season.

4. vegas911gts

vegas911gts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm glad that varsha isn't on. I can't stand the way he dumbs f1 down and sounds very condescending. I watch f1 online and it is so much better because the uk announcers are so much more knowledgeable and there are no commercials. But you will need expat shield so that you fool the website into thinking that you have a uk ip address.

Plus varsha is a huge macca and hammy hater and loves the scuderia and rb. I just hope that macca will have a good showing this year.

5. maxepr1

maxepr1 Jedi Nuba

Going to like watching IRL I'm afraid. Whenever a big broadcaster takes on something they don't care about it's always bad for us. I'll bet there will be little grid walk or post race stuff. I started watching Sky Sports F1 coverage 2 years ago and I can say it blows away anything here in the US! A race weekend coverage of qualifying and pre, race, post race coverage is 7 hours long! Best, all 50fps HD, not the nonsense here.

6. nyrep1

damn that sounds crazy...never heard of sky sports will look into them

7. vegas911gts

vegas911gts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

You got 2 ways as far as I know to watch sky and bbc coverage. Wait til the race is done by a few hours and "find" everything online. Just avoid f1 and car sites and you should be ok. Or do what I said and have a UK ip address and access f1 races online. It can sometimes be choppy on race days. Usually practice and q has a lot less traffic and your feed won't buffer. And always have a few backup feed. Unless it's a legit feed, it will get shutdown eventually.