For Sale: Festool Shinex RAP150 w/5.5in and 3in Swissvax Backing Plates. just recently serviced!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by scheerspeed, Jun 19, 2013.

1. scheerspeed

scheerspeed DB Forum Supporter

Hey everyone, I'm putting my Festool Rotary up for grabs. I used this thing religiously for about a year, and then switched my processes over to the Rupes machines. I had just sent the tool back to festool to get the brushes, bearings, and cord replaced under warranty before I stopped using it, so maybe it has 1-2 cars on it since being serviced, and has just sat around for the past few months. This is by far the best rotary out there in my opinion!

Looking to get $400 for it with the two backing plates which were about an additional $150, specially ordered from Switzerland. Plus S$H... making a total new package around $600... Practically new machine (internally) I do not have the handle... Original Manual included.

the 5.5in backing plate has been re-glued in one area (see pic) but still works perfectly.

Email me at dom@scheerdetailing.com if you are interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

You switched from a RAP to a Rupes? That says a lot about the Rupes! Damn good price.

Sent using my phone

3. Denzil

Denzil DB Forum Supporter

So the Rupes is what you guys are using these days? :)

I'm still on the Makita and Metabo. I guess I should acquire another piece of hardware?

GLWS!

4. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I love my Rupes 15!

Sent using my phone

5. JR M3

JR M3 Virgin Detailer

Bump for a great friend. GLWS Dom

6. scheerspeed

Thanks guys,

After getting the Rupes 15 and then the 21 I found myself only really using those and haven't picked up the rotary in months... Looking into getting the two smaller pneumatic rupes machines now

7. kaisernaut

kaisernaut DB Forum Supporter

Bump for you buddy, GLWS

8. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I'm in the same boat I got the 21 and the 75 and find thats all I use . I'm thinking about selling all my rotaries as well. The Rupes is proving to be that good !!! Good luck with the sale on an outstanding machine.

9. scheerspeed

Bump... Anyone??

Send me an offer if interested!