1. bmw335icoupe

bmw335icoupe DB Forum Supporter

2. xabo

xabo Virgin Detailer

3. bmw335icoupe

Ok thanks. Here is the fitting from the pressure washer. Which one of these will fit. I thought Bosch but the problem is that there are 2 O rings on mine.

4. bmw335icoupe

5. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

6. Darklol

Darklol Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm not sure it will work. Those look like the Simoniz ones from Canadian Tire. I had the same issue I couldn't fit the foam lance on it.

First one I bought having the issue:
    [​IMG]

And then I went back exchange it with this one: Coleman 1900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer | Canadian Tire

Direct fit and it already has a quick connect.

7. Darklol

Darklol Any Rag Vehicle Washer

8. bmw335icoupe

Thanks so much guys!!!!

9. xabo

xabo Virgin Detailer

The fitting that came with the lance fits perfectly on mine.

10. xabo

xabo Virgin Detailer

Sorry man......I just noticed that you have the 1400psi and mine's the 1700-1800 psi..........different fittings.

11. top189h

top189h Virgin Detailer

If you find a way to get one to work, please tell me how. I have the same pressure washer and have tried three times to make something work, and I have yet to find one.

12. bmw335icoupe

Figured it out. You have to replace the standard hose with one that will fit a new wand. I bought a Briggs and Stratton from sears then bought a hose from Home Depot that fits an m22 style nozzle.

13. top189h

top189h Virgin Detailer

Awesome, thank you

14. bmw335icoupe

Your welcome!!!!

15. bmw335icoupe

Also the sprayer I bought didn't come with a new nozzle and if you use it without a nozzle it doesn't work as well so either buy a new nozzle or just use the foam lance. Or just switch out hoses.